“After a long night of work this was the BEST stay of ALL!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Thomasville
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was recommended by the breakfast attendant to stay at this hotel about one months ago. I finally stay there on July 5 & 6. And I tell you it was well worth my stay and my kids also a co-worker of mines. I decorate weddings for a living and I am well known with serveral people. For now on I will let my customer know about you guys hotel. I met the manager by the name of Brandy (I think) and also Debra, they were very helpful and very friendly to me, the kids, and my co-worker. The breakfast attendant was great and very friendly person, like I said she recommended us to stay there. The breakfast overall was an A+... even though the boys ate soo much, she didn't mind by assisting them. Its hard to find a hotel with a breakfast and everything was soo fresh and clean. Thumbs up to the manager Brandy (I think) for a well train staff and a great breakfast attendant that recommended me to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dienna A
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

On behalf of the entire Al404 staff, we would like to say thank you. It makes our day to read such kind words! We love to go above and beyond for our guest. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope your next stay will be just as pleasant as this one was. I have shared your kind words with the staff. Again, thanks!

With kind regards,
Brandy Coston
Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville

Reviewed 22 May 2013

It had been a long day for me. I had been on the road for a while. When i reached the Thomasville city limits, I knew I had to find a place to rest. On the highway I could see the Quality Inn & Suites sign. Being that I had stayed with this brand before, I knew it would be a good hotel. When I made it to the desk to checkin, the front desk person was very friendly and checked me in very quickly. Being that I was so tired and ready to lay down, this was a plus. When I made it to the room, the bed was just sooo comfortable. The shower was perfect and so was breakfast the next morning. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and even offered to make me a fresh waffle. I loved this Quality Inn & Suites. There is no doubt in my mind that when I am in the area again that this is the place where I will be staying. Everyone was just so friendly.....and you hardly see that anymore!! I loved it!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank lamar w
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear lamar w,

Your five star review is greatly appreciated! We are thankful for your awesome comment and great details of your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and compliment to our breakfast, We will happily share your comments with our staff, Chef and we look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

It had been a long day and we stumbled on to this motel in Thomasville and decided we needed to stop and rest. What a pleasant surprise - very friendly desk staff and the room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Everything about this place was simply okay with us.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a very nice place to stay in Thomasville.
You won't be sorry!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Barry M,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again and giving you another five star experience.

Reviewed 16 April 2013 via mobile

Very clean with a very friendly staff. TV's could use some updating, and more electrical outlets for electronics, but those are my only minor gripes, would definitely stay here again. There is a friendly sports bar nearby with good quality food as well.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank W1GG1NS

Dear W1GG1NS,

Thank you for your high rating of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience! It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We also appreciate your suggestions for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I recently stayed at this property a few weeks ago when they first became a Quality Inn(AS THE LADY AT THE DEST STATED TO ME)and i must say that Choice Hotels made a smart decision by letting this property become a Quality Inn. The rooms were very large and spacious, the carpet was new,and the mattress on the bed was new. I see all of the changes that has been done since my previous stay and I love it!! The breakfast was awesome and so was the breakfast attendant!!! HOT WAFFLES, HOT SAUSAGES, AND HOT EGGS AND MUCH MORE....what more could you ask for?!! ONE THING IS FOR CERTAIN, THIS IS THE HOTEL THAT I WILL DEFINITELY BE STAYING AT AGAIN!

Room Tip: The suites are very nice!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear peaches w,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Hotel. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! Your five star review means a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share it.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I recently visited Thomasville, Alabama for work purposes and had to stay at this hotel (which by the way is now a Quality Inn -- not Best Western). I was a little skeptical because of the previous reviews, but I am now a fan of this hotel and will certainly stay here when I have to return to Thomasville for work.

Here are just a few of the many reasons I enjoyed my week long stay at this hotel: walking distance to 2 restaurants, courteous and professional front desk staff and housekeepers, lovely breakfast lady willing to help and serve, clean and spacious room with a built-in desk, new beds and new carpet (front desk lady informed me of this at check-in) and an overall safe feeling. The only thing that they could do to further improve my stay next time is to get a flat screen tv. From what i was told, management is working on that.

For Thomasville, Alabama, this is the nicest place in town. I will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: They have standard rooms and deluxe suites for a few dollars more. I recommend the deluxe suites be...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Happy12_2001

Dear Happy12_2001,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! Glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We will happily share your comments with our staff and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 10 March 2013

My 14 year old daughter & I spent the night here this past weekend. Because it is Thomasville and because I know there has been an endless stream of construction workers through the area the last few years, I was a bit worried. Also, when I called to make reservations I learned it was changing from a Best Western to a Quality Inn and that made me wonder if the property wasn't up to par and that's why they were changing.
My worries were put to rest when we checked in @ 9:00 p.m. and were greeted by a very nice lady. The lobby was clean and comfortable looking. I had asked for a specific room location and even though they were pretty full, we managed to get it. Our room was spacious enough; with a fridge, microwave, air that worked well & quietly, great size desk and a spot for getting ready that we were very happy about. It was clean and...none of those awful flowered bedspreads! I was surprised to see the jetted tub in the bathroom. But the shower....ahhh the shower!!! I firmly believe a good shower can make or break a good nights sleep or a productive day. And this one was absolutely amazing! None of those eco friendly, low flow, miserable devices here!
Another very nice lady checked us out the next morning and all was well.

Improvements that could be made; breakfast & lighting. There were plenty of light fixtures but they all had those awful dim yellowish bulbs.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Wanderlust724,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites Hotel. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and clean experience. Your comments regarding the ways we can still improve are just as important, and we can't wait to show you how we have taken them to heart.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!