“Poor Customer Service, Filty Rooms and Inadquate Staff”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Thomasville
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I had issues with this hotel from the moment I checked in. The room smells like smoke, the comforters/bed spread has stain, I found what looked like blood on the toilet, sheets not cleaned, towels have brown stains. was told that all comforters are stained and rooms smell like smoke because they are converting from smoking rooms to non-smoking. One two days my room was not cleaned - sheets were not replaced nor were the towels replaced even though I left the dirty towels on the floor. One morning I woke to find sheets at my front door as I were to replace them myself. The manager is evasive and does not return phone calls. I was upgraded to their "highest grade" room and walked in to find a roach on the wall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Really D,

On behalf of the entire staff, I apologize for the inconvenience that was caused during your stay. Here at Quality Inn & Suites we strive to provide excellent guest service. We hope that you will give us a second chance when you are in the Thomasville area.

Brandy Coston, General Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Rooms were clean rooms, they had flat screen TVs Most helpful was friendly helpful staff, as we needed things with kids. Spacious for kids. Easy and quick walk to restaurants. Though no shuttle service though. Very worth it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear guest,
Thanks for the kind words! The entire joins me in thanking you! We hope your next visit to Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville will be just as pleasant as this one was! See you soon!

Kind regards,
Quality Inn & Suites, Thomasville
334-636-0202

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here on my last Business trip and was very pleasantly faced with great customer service at the front desk staff and the breakfast area (Shout out to LInda). The rooms were well equipped with flat panel TV, and extremely spacious rooms and tasteful decor. The rooms were very clean and inviting beds after a long day
The hotel is conveniently located to 3 local restaurants which makes it extremely convenient after a long hard day at work. The hotel also has an extremely well equipped fitness center. The front desk was also very receptive to my needs and delivered on my requests of customizing the room for my needs. (allergies.)

Room Tip: If you have any specific request, please speak to the front desk. They will try their best to accom...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear valued guest:
Thanks for the inspiring words! We take pride in knowing that you had a wonderful experience at our hotel!! The staff joins me in thanking you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Thomasville.

Kind regards,
Quality Inn & Suites, Thomasville
334-636-0202

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed here on a recent visit to the area and found the facility to be very clean and well kept. It was apparent that it had been renovated since my last visit to the area in June 2012. New carpets, freshly painted, and flat screen TV's in the rooms. I do think it is overpriced for the area but was willing to pay more because of the inside hallways and as a female travelling alone that was important to me. The breakfast area was well attended with several choices of food.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank CMDA2013
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

On behalf of the entire staff at Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville, I thank you for such kind words! We take pride in making sure each guest enjoys their stay. I will share your words with my staff as encouragement for them to continue to provide excellent customer service! We look forward to providing you with the same guest experience on your next visit to Thomasville!

Kinds regards,
The AL404 Staff

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had a long day driving on our motorcycle and by 5pm were ready to stop, the choice was this one, Comfort Inn next door even more expensive or 2 other motels which were $40 cheaper but not nice at all with no breakfast or coffeemaker. So, we opted for this despite its crazy price of $89 which is extremely high for a Quality Inn...........our first room 101 had dirty bedspreads and one had a hole in it. So we complained and got moved to Room 108, not a great deal better, still dirty bedspreads and what appeared to be bits of food stuck on them. The bathroom plaster was badly in need of repair and the whole room gave us a feeling of old and neglected and not very clean. The front desk staff and assistant manager were very helpful though and the breakfast was superb, but we felt that to pay $100 including tax for a Quality Inn in a one horse town like this was extortionate. I have paid half the price in better Super 8s. Would never go back, it is way overpriced. Reading the other reviews I can only think we were very unlucky in the choice of rooms they gave us but its still overpriced for what it is.

Room Tip: Try to avoid Room 101 and 108.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear values guest, on behalf of the entire staff of AL 404, I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay. Here at Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville we strive to provide outstanding customer service during your stay. We would love to you to visit with us in the near future. Hopefully during this time, our new bedding should be delivered.

Again, I would like to apologize on behalf of the entire staff and we look for to exceeding your expectations in the future.

Asst General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites
Thomasville, AL

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was recommended by the breakfast attendant to stay at this hotel about one months ago. I finally stay there on July 5 & 6. And I tell you it was well worth my stay and my kids also a co-worker of mines. I decorate weddings for a living and I am well known with serveral people. For now on I will let my customer know about you guys hotel. I met the manager by the name of Brandy (I think) and also Debra, they were very helpful and very friendly to me, the kids, and my co-worker. The breakfast attendant was great and very friendly person, like I said she recommended us to stay there. The breakfast overall was an A+... even though the boys ate soo much, she didn't mind by assisting them. Its hard to find a hotel with a breakfast and everything was soo fresh and clean. Thumbs up to the manager Brandy (I think) for a well train staff and a great breakfast attendant that recommended me to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dienna A
Brandy C, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

On behalf of the entire Al404 staff, we would like to say thank you. It makes our day to read such kind words! We love to go above and beyond for our guest. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope your next stay will be just as pleasant as this one was. I have shared your kind words with the staff. Again, thanks!

With kind regards,
Quality Inn & Suites of Thomasville

Reviewed 22 May 2013

It had been a long day for me. I had been on the road for a while. When i reached the Thomasville city limits, I knew I had to find a place to rest. On the highway I could see the Quality Inn & Suites sign. Being that I had stayed with this brand before, I knew it would be a good hotel. When I made it to the desk to checkin, the front desk person was very friendly and checked me in very quickly. Being that I was so tired and ready to lay down, this was a plus. When I made it to the room, the bed was just sooo comfortable. The shower was perfect and so was breakfast the next morning. The breakfast attendant was very friendly and even offered to make me a fresh waffle. I loved this Quality Inn & Suites. There is no doubt in my mind that when I am in the area again that this is the place where I will be staying. Everyone was just so friendly.....and you hardly see that anymore!! I loved it!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank lamar w
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear lamar w,

Your five star review is greatly appreciated! We are thankful for your awesome comment and great details of your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality and compliment to our breakfast, We will happily share your comments with our staff, Chef and we look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!