“New Hampton Construction, Excellent Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Troy

Hampton Inn Troy
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Troy
Bolivia
“New Hampton Construction, Excellent Property”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2007

This property is excellent - it's one of the newer Hampton constructions built for the hotel chain, and not an adaptation of a former hotel's layout or infrastructure. The breakfast area is spacious and the selection is on the high end of the Hampton free breakfast menu, as compared to our experience with several other Hamptons around the country. The room was fine, everything in working order and the front desk was very accomodating with our request for a rollaway bed.

We hope to stay here again in the future, the price and value cannot be beat in southern Alabama.

• Liked — new construction, good services
  • Disliked — the city of Troy doesn't offer much for someone passing through
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2007

We had a good 1 night stay here. Room was clean and hotel staff was very pleasant. This hotel is within walking distance of a Ruby Tuesday.

Stayed April 2007
Statesville, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2006

I am a senior citizen who is still trying to work as much as possible. When returning to North Carolina my husband and I decided to break our trip by spending Friday and Saturday night, March 3rd and 4th, at Hampton Inn in Troy, Alabama - my old hometown. While there, my zipped suitcase was pilfered. My jewelry and toiletries were stolen. Things were taken could not have any meaning to anyone except me. Who else would want to wear my 30-year service pin? Upon reporting the incident to the hotel staff, I was made to feel that I was the criminal. I have traveled these United States from east to west and north to south and have never had anything stolen. The rudeness of the staff after the reporting of the incident overshadowed all the good feeling I previously had. Never once did the hotel staff express any regret for my loss or bad experience. I will never again stay at the Hampton Inn in Troy, Alabama.

26 Thank Geouger