“HORRIBLE!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Troy
Ellington, New York
“HORRIBLE!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

We had to ask for a different room 3 TIMES as each room had dirty sheets and towels flung everywhere or no linens at all. Terrible customer service! We demanded a refund and headed down the road. Stay clear of this rat trap!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Nadine O
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I am very sorry for the experience you had with our Hotel. Please be assured I will be addressing this with the staff and taking steps to ensure that no guest will ever have such an experience.

I do hope that you will give us another chance to show you our exceptional service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

The staff was friendly and courteous. I enjoyed my stay and will stay there again if traveling to that area. It was easy to get to with a good amount of parking. The facilities were clean and well maintained.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in Troy.

Pamela J Straw
Sun City, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Tired traveler seeking quiet place to rest--behold, there's the Quality Inn of Troy! Although not the brightest of bulbs after a long drive, I appreciated the courteous and friendly staff's attention. Was in my room in a jiffy, and was happy to have a hot shower and comfy bed to sleep. Light continental breakfast, oh who am I kidding--WAFFLES--fresh coffee and smiles to send me on my way. Thank you to everyone who helped this tired woman regain some energy!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Quality Inn Troy. It is truly a pleasure to hear that my team made your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you again and share some more Waffle's with you.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

For the money, you will not find a better deal in Troy. Rooms are super clean, staff extremely friendly and location is great. The breakfast definitely had a good variety. There is nothing better to start your day off with scrambled eggs and a good cup of coffee! Will definitely be staying again for my future stays. You will not go wrong picking this hotel!

Stayed February 2014
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time review your stay with us. It is always nice to hear when our team is doing a good job.

Hope to see you again soon!!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I travel a lot. Mostly along the east coast.
Most of the time I have reservations, but in this case, I did not have one.
The front desk folks were great. Very accommodating.

Room was perfect. Good working space.

I would definitely stay again when working the area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are pleased that you chose the Quality Inn of Troy. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

no complaints from my stay at this establishment. our needs were taken into consideration (i'm handicapped) and every effort you could ask for was taken to make my stay comfortable. could not ask for more from a hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate your staying with us and I am very pleased to hear that my team made your stay an enjoyable one. I look forward to seeing you again!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

This was one of the best hotels I have been to! The staff was so friendly and willing to take care of me! Very clean and very pretty, I would go back if I ever had to come back for whatever reason! I had to travel unexpectedly on Christmas day and the front desk clerk went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I felt like I was home !

Thank you from the bottom of my heart !

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Pamela A, General Manager at Quality Inn of Troy, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotels. We are very pleased that you had such a nice experience staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Pamela J Straw