“Homecoming Stay”

A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed 28 September 2013

1  Thank A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The availability and accommodation was excellent for my emergency and I didn't have to wait until three' 0' clock like the one I had a reservation at. The room was perfect and so was the service. The staff was awesome!!! The breakfast was everything you would expect!! I shall return!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Vickie M
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The only good thing I can say about this hotel is that the employees are really nice, other than that all I can say is NEVER AGAIN!!! This was our first stay at a Super 8 and it will be our last! When we arrived we were very tired from driving over 500 miles and when we walked in I could not believe how disgusting the couch was in our room it looked like they stole it from some homeless people. I pulled the blankets back on the bed to find lots of black hair and crumbs in the bed. I called the front desk and asked if our bedding had been changed since the last guests checked out and I was surprised when I was told they were not sure... They did come and change the bedding with out any hesitation but when we finally laid on the bed it was like laying on a piece of wood!!! Mine and my husbands back hurt for three days after check out! I will NEVER stay here again! It is well worth the extra money to stay some where clean and with a comfortable bed!!!

1  Thank varmes
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

very professional pleasant staff, older establishment but clean, we always stay here when going north to visit

1  Thank Charlotte P