“Great lunch spot!”

Cuisines: Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I have lunch at Jason's at least twice per month and highly recommend almost everything on the menu. If you're in the mood to pig-out, try the "Bird to the Wise" (not on the menu). It's piled high with turkey and pastrami enough to share. Or, if you're trying to cut back, the delicious salad bar, savvy chicken salad wrap, or chicken noodle soup (only 150 calories for a large bowl) are excellent choices. The interior has recently been remodeled as well. Great place for lunch, or anytime at all!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We got off the expressway and ate here for lunch on a weekday. The salad bar is huge and has delicious choices! The free ice cream cone is fun, too! Will try another of this chain. We were very happy we stopped!

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic fresh organic salad bar. Great sandwiches. Free ice cream cones. Good prices and value. I could eat here everyday.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

If you're looking for fresh food, large portions and great value, look no further than Jason's Deli.
We stopped here on our travels through Alabama and had a great lunch. We did the pick 2 and had soup and sandwich. Luckily for us, we arrived just before the lunch crowd and got served very quickly. It filled up pretty fast and by the time we left, there was a long line to order. But even if we had to wait, it would have been worth it! And don't forget the free ice cream at the end of a great meal!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

In town for a business meeting and drove 10 miles out of my way to get to Jason's. First time at this location and only my second time at any Jason's location. Great high quality food that is fresh and dependably good. I wish I had one closer to my house. I was there are 2:50pm during the week and was the only customer there getting take out. They were a little slow considering they weren't doing anything, but I can overlook that because of the quality of the food.