“Great seafood!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
St. Albert, Canada
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My son attends university there, the kids eat all their 'special' meals there! He loves seafood since we don't have much in Alberta! We were very impressed with the dinner that we had there, and it was not too expensive. We will probably eat there again, when we go down next month

Visited August 2013

Totowa
“Elegant yet fun.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Gem in heart of Tuscaloosa. Elegant atmosphere. Delicious food. Good wine list. Busy bar scene. Been back several times.

• Visited August 2013
Florida
“Seafood Platter is Really Good.”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I got the seafood platter which had blackened grouper, crab cakes, and crab stuffed shrimp, the price is a little high but worth it! Owned by the same people that own Five Bar.

“Nice spot.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I went here with a friend-girl of mine in a Tuesday evening after work to celebrate het born-day. I tried sushi for the first time... Joe, our waiter (we sat upstairs near the bar) was friendly, upbeat, knowledgeable and fun. He spent plenty of time helping me decide what to order. Then, after I had a few bites and felt it wasn't for me, he jumped right into action reassuring me not to worry we'd find something else. I reordered, this time a tasty shrimp dish that I absolutely LOVED. The drinks were awesome, I had an Apple martini and my friend had a lemon drop martini. Both were perfection.

This place has a laid back, sexy, warm yet upscale feel with a fun twist. Can't wait to come back and bring along my husband.

• Visited April 2014
Inverness, Illinois
“Enjoyable meal”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Pretty restaurant. Excellent service. Food was good. Started out with a sushi rolls - one with steak the other with eel. Both were fresh and good. My son had fish tacos and I had red grouper. Both were very good.

Visited April 2014