“Great stay”

Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Meridian, Mississippi
“Great stay”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The overall experience at the hotel was great. The room was very nice and very clean. The employees that I dealt with were all kind and helpful. I will definitely plan on staying here the next time through Tuscaloosa .

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Thank you so much for your super review! We strive to maintain the highest standards in cleanliness and service, so it's very rewarding to hear comments like this. Thank you for sharing your experience with others!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My stay was very comfortable - the staff was so friendly and helpful. My room was very clean and it had everything I needed already in the room. Everyone made me & my family feel welcomed. They even gave us two rooms right next to each other so we could spend time with our family that also traveled in for the weekend.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Wow! Thank you so much for the excellent review! I am glad to hear that you had a great experience and hope to see you again soon.
Reviewed 21 July 2013

This hotel was by far a reward for me after a long drive and a week of soccer. It was good to walk in the hotel lobby that was clean and refreshing.. My room was very accommodating the staff was very helpful as well as the guest who were very friendly... It is conveniently located near the University (10-15 min away from the soccer fields)as well as Restaurants. I will defiantly be back this Candelwood in Tuscaloosa.

Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sugashaq
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
We really appreciate your wonderful review! You mentioned our proximity to the University of Alabama. Yes, it's only 3 miles away - very convenient! We had several families who stayed with us during the soccer camp, and everyone seemed to have a great week. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit to Tuscaloosa.
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Candlewood Suites provided great service and was very welcoming. The environment was warm and inviting with a positive atmosphere. Convient snack shop had met the need multiple times as well as other facilities. Candlewood Suites was overall an outstanding experience.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for the kind review! I am glad to hear that our Candlewood Cupboard was a convenient amentity for you. It has so many options for breakfast, dinner, and snacks. I am also pleased to hear how warm and inviting you felt our environment was. Thank you again for your great review!
Alvin, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My hotel experience at Candlewood suites has been one in a million.This is really a one of a kind hotel, with great service and an excellent variety of breakfast items! I've thoroughly enjoyed my visit here and look forward to future stays at this wonderful establishment. I would absolutely recommend this place to anybody i come encounter with!

Room Tip: The rooms on the middle floors are my favorite!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
Wow! What a wonderful review! Thank you for the kind words and recommending our hotel to others. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Alvin, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Very clean hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful with anything we needed. It was such a pleasant place to stay. We had several family members staying with us and they gave us rooms next to each other - very accommodating. I highly recommend Candlewood Suites in Tuscaloosa. :-)

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your raving review! I am very glad to hear that you had such a great experience. We hope to see you again soon.
Ypsilanti
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The services received at this hotel was excellent & I would stay there again! It was spacious and clean.The lady bat the front desk told me about a great dealership to have my car serviced.... The bonus was that she also told me that they have shuttle services. So I was able to have them come pick me up!!! The location of the dealership wasn't that far from the hotel. They provided a panic area for the guest with all the grilling equipment. Everything was to my advantage by me choosing to stay at that hotel. The kitchen was an excellent idea as well:-) A job well done and much apprecited.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank DeShanda D
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Wow! Sounds like you had a great experience! Thank you for telling others all about it. I am glad our front desk team was able to recommend a nearby dealership and help to get a shuttle for you. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed our picnic and grilling area, as well as the full kitchen in your suite. Thank you again for sharing your experience with others. We hope to see you back very soon.