Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa
US$70
Comfort Suites(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$103
ComfortSuites
Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$115
BestWestern.com
Hotel Capstone(Tuscaloosa)
US$139
US$133
Hotwire.com
Centerstone Inn(Tuscaloosa)
US$75
All reviewsfront desknice hotelgreat amenitiesstay there againgame weekenddesk staffmy daughterbusiness triproom was cleana great place to stayin towncupboardkimpetkitchenettelaundrygym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night while en route to Pennsylvania. Good location for travelers. No problems to report. Many thanks to the front desk clerk on duty at 5 am August 1. We needed ice for our cooler and there were no ice machines since there were full size refrigerators in the rooms, but they didn't generate enough ice in one night. The front desk clerk gave us ice from his fridge. He apologized that it was all lumped together, but it was perfect for our cooler and made the start of our day a good one.

• Stayed: July 2013
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Thank you so much for your great review! Being an extended stay hotel, we have ice makers in all of our rooms, but as you mentioned it may not have made enough to fill an entire cooler overnight, so I am quite glad to hear that our front desk team was able to help. When you are traveling back through our area, we certainly hope you will once again choose our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your positive feedback with others.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I would like to thank the staff and management for making my time at the hotel a wonderful experience. The room was very neat and clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The girl at the front desk even took our picture. I am very thankful for everything the staff did for us.I will most definitely use the hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear that our team members were so freindly and helpful. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The girl who checked us in was super helpful and informative. She told us about this awesome local place to get Greek food. Everyone we met there were very kind! They made me feel right at home! Our room rocked! It had a full size kitchen and a DVD player. They even upgraded me when I got there so the room had a living room and a separate bed room each with their own TV (which worked out great since my wife and I like to watch different shows).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel S
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for this awesome review! I will immediately share this with our team. Your positive review helps other travelers make decisions to stay here as well, so thank you very much!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I slept like a rock star. I was very pleased with the comfort of the rooms, the bed and the kindness of the staff. Thank you for making my stay feel like home. I would highly recommend this hotel and its staff to anyone needing a comfortable,night rest for pleasure or business.

Room Tip: Stay two nights if you can and tour the area.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell others about your great night's sleep. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Our stay at this hotel was a breath of fresh air. The staff was so welcoming, the rooms were clean, and the beds were super comfortable. The location was great. We would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit Tuscaloosa and I can't see us staying anywhere else for future visits.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We strive to give excellent customer service. It is so nice that you shared your experience with others.