“Training Seminar”

Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
“Training Seminar”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I attended several training sessions over the course of a few days. We all could focus on the subject matter because there were no issues with Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa--just a friendly, comfortable meeting room with plenty of lighting and comfortable chairs. Break times allowed us to enjoy the good coffee and the clean rest rooms and the pleasant gazebo outside. When we have another reason for a meeting, I will recommend considering Candlewood Suites first.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank flatboatman
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
I am so glad that your meeting went well. I agree that our coffee is really delicious, and the gazebo is just the perfect place to relax with a steamy cup. If you have needs for meeting space again, we would love to provide the ideal spot!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 28 January 2014

My stay at candle wood was very enjoyable. The check in was fast and easy. They had my room ready when I got there. The beds were so comfortable and gave me a peaceful night sleep! The food was great! I had absolutely no complaints and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Babysauce123
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you so much for your great review! It is our hope that all guests will have the same wonderful experience that you did. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We hope to see you again very soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Had an awesome stay here and will definitely be coming back! Clean and well managed. I didn't have any trouble with the staff or the hotel. I enjoyed my stay and I had a great time. Any time I am in Tuscaloosa I'll be staying here. Can't wait till the next time. Thanks!!!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank varelak
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I attended a meeting there in one of your meeting rooms. I am happy to report that everything was a huge blessing. The room was a good temperature and the staff was very helpful and considerate. I would recommend your place to others thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Amy W
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that your meeting was a success. Please let us know if we can assist again in the future.
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I travel on my job ever week, Everytime I am working in are around the Tuscaloosa area, I always stay at this Candlewood, The property is always clean and neat and the front desk staff are great.
I never had any problems at this location, I would recommend anybody thats going to be in the Tuscaloosa Al, area to stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 913terryw
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We love to hear when guests have great experiences. Thank you for recognizing our efforts. We hope to see you again very soon!
Carthage, Missouri
Reviewed 6 January 2014

A hotel with everything a businessman would need on those long trips. With a cheerful and wonderful staff that makes your stay pleasant and works around your busy schedule I would definitely recommend to stay.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank Midamenv
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for our awesome review! We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stays! It helps so much when people share their positive experience with others, and I thank you for taking the time to do so. We hope to continue to be able to accommodate you into the future!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Thank you to this hotel and their staff. Our stay was so memorable. When we checked in, the front desk lady wa so accommodating. She told us all the amenities and explained the hotel. It's a unique hotel. They have a little store where you can buy all your food for your stay. And then there's a whole kitchen in your room. And they don't even charge to use their washers and dryers. All their extras are FREE. Crazy. Thank you for the hospitality!

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Roger22R
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you so much! I am so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad to see that you like the unique features of our hotel. And yes, all of our amenities are free. I know that's not something you find just anywhere. Thank you for noticing and for sharing your thoughts with others. We hope to see you again soon!