“Candlewood suites Tuscaloosa.”

Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
“Candlewood suites Tuscaloosa.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I love this hotel. I had an amazing time here. People are friendly. The staff was awesome. I would recommend it to all my friends and family. My next trip back to Tuscaloosa, this is where I will be staying.

• Stayed January 2014
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words and review of our hotel! Our goal is to provide all guests with a superior guest experience. This comes from offering a caring, consistent and comfortable stay, with a touch of home. Thank you again for choosing our hotel. Your remarks will certainly help future guests find accommodations in Tuscaloosa. We hope to see you again very soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I loved our stay at Candlewood Suites. The staff was very welcoming and attentive to our needs. The rooms are very spacious and luxurious. They also have several amenities that make you feel right at home. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Tuscaloosa!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for your great review! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with other. We hope to see you again soon.
Portland, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

I recently stayed at Candlewood Suites and I loved it. I usually stay at Holiday Inn Express. It wasn't available so I decided to give Candlewood a try. I love how the rooms are setup with kitchens. It really makes you feel at home. I also liked that the girl at the front desk is always smiling. It made me feel very welcome.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Em T
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Thank you so much for your raving review! I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel. The design of our rooms with the full kitchens does make it feel like home. And thank you for the sweet words about our front desk team. I will be happy to pass along the compliment. When you are back in the area, we hope that you will choose Candlewood Suites again.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I attended several training sessions over the course of a few days. We all could focus on the subject matter because there were no issues with Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa--just a friendly, comfortable meeting room with plenty of lighting and comfortable chairs. Break times allowed us to enjoy the good coffee and the clean rest rooms and the pleasant gazebo outside. When we have another reason for a meeting, I will recommend considering Candlewood Suites first.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank flatboatman
I am so glad that your meeting went well. I agree that our coffee is really delicious, and the gazebo is just the perfect place to relax with a steamy cup. If you have needs for meeting space again, we would love to provide the ideal spot!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

My stay at candle wood was very enjoyable. The check in was fast and easy. They had my room ready when I got there. The beds were so comfortable and gave me a peaceful night sleep! The food was great! I had absolutely no complaints and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Babysauce123
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Thank you so much for your great review! It is our hope that all guests will have the same wonderful experience that you did. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. We hope to see you again very soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

Had an awesome stay here and will definitely be coming back! Clean and well managed. I didn't have any trouble with the staff or the hotel. I enjoyed my stay and I had a great time. Any time I am in Tuscaloosa I'll be staying here. Can't wait till the next time. Thanks!!!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank varelak
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014

I attended a meeting there in one of your meeting rooms. I am happy to report that everything was a huge blessing. The room was a good temperature and the staff was very helpful and considerate. I would recommend your place to others thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Amy W
cheree_slaten, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for your review! I am glad to hear that your meeting was a success. Please let us know if we can assist again in the future.