“Great Affordable Option for a Long Term Stay.”

WoodSpring Suites Tuscaloosa
Ranked #26 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 12 July 2014

You cannot beat the quality of this hotel for the price you will pay. The staff is excellent, available and accessible. I enjoyed my two month stay and found Value Place and option I will be using again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Value Place
3  Thank Steven H

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our son completed his senior internship with the University of Alabama so we chose the Value Place as his residence from January 2014 to April 2014. He had a wonderful experience here. The room was well appointed, recently remodeled & had everything he needed. We were especially pleased with the courteous customer service we always received from the manager at this location, Brittany Greer. She was very easy to work with and responded to us promptly with any questions we had, since we as parents, live over 11 hours away in Ohio! Because of our experience, we would recommend Value Place, (especially this location) to anyone needing reasonably priced extended stay lodging.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Michele E
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Congratulations to your son for completing his internship! Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to read that you found your guest room to be comfortable and affordable. It's great to hear that your son enjoyed his overall stay.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Came back again for A-day. I love that. Value place doesn't jack up their rates during football season (and a-day)! Was able to get a great room for a great price. Since it was Easter weekend, I took full advantage of that full kitchen before heading to moms for Easter supper. With so much space, it's easy to feel at home. I don't stay anywhere else in Tuscaloosa (unless it's moms)!

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank OhHeyThereBuddy

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We are thrilled that we are able to provide what you need when you visit Tuscaloosa. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great location and a great price. They offered me an affordable weekly price while I was waiting for my apartment to be ready. I felt safe and enjoyed being able to cook in my room instead of eating out every night. Very clean hotel. Enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank May5511
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed at Value Place in February of 2014. I was there for a few weeks and really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very courteous. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Value Place.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank CKeller88
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stay at value place in Tuscaloosa during busy football game weekends. I was in town for a business trip, and decided to check it out during the "off season." I couldn't believe all the changes they have made! The whole place has been renovated, top to bottom. My room was awesome, super clean as usual, but with great upgrades! They have wifi now, which has been my only complaint in the past. I wish they were a little closer to downtown Tuscaloosa, but it's not a bad drive at all.
Can't wait to come back in September!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank OhHeyThereBuddy
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I lived here for my last semester of college and had a very pleasant stay. A staff member that stood out was James. He was always available to help with anything I needed both during andafter operating hours. He was very hospitable.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank trichardson1
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Tuscaloosa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love hearing from our guests. We strive every day to provide the best guest experience possible. We hope that you enjoyed the new mattresses and the upgraded flat screen TVs. We hope to see you again soon.