“Good place to stay”
Review of Super 8 Tuscaloosa

Super 8 Tuscaloosa
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Piedmont, Alabama
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice friendly front desk clerk but nothing much after that. Bad location ( right next to the interstate.) Rooms are old and outdated. Rear door to the building was not locked at night not very safe in my opinion. I expect to get what I pay for and this place didn't get close. I only stayed one night thank god. Definitely not worth the money. Find another place to stay in tuscaloosa.

• Stayed April 2014
Super8tuscaloosa, Manager at Super 8 Tuscaloosa, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your review on your recent stay with us. I am sorry you did not think our rooms were not updated. We had a total renovation with new furniture new bathrooms at the end of 2010 and right now we are replacing all carpets. As for the location, I apologize that we are not able to do anything about being near a interstate. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to my staff member.
Travellers also viewed these Tuscaloosa hotels
Ramada Tuscaloosa
Comfort Suites
#20 of 35 in Tuscaloosa
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University
Ambassador Inn&Suites Tuscaloosa

Been to Super 8 Tuscaloosa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Tuscaloosa

Property: Super 8 Tuscaloosa
Address: 4125 McFarland Blvd E, I-20/59 Exit 73, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405-3832
Region: United States > Alabama > Tuscaloosa
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Tuscaloosa 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Tuscaloosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Tuscaloosa Super 8