“Best sweet tea ever!”

Taco Casa
Ranked #68 of 296 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Description: Quality, great-tasting fast food Mexican restaurant that has been a favorite of Tuscaloosa's since it opened in 1974. Voted "Best Sweet Tea" for 3 years in a row and voted back to back "Best Tuscaloosa Restaurant" in a recent competition. Come find us at one of our 6 area locations "Under the Biggest Cactus in Town"
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Recently voted best restaurant in t-town... I don't know about that but the sweet tea beats all! The food is awesome, and is better than any other fast food in town, but would I choose TC over sushi from Hokkaido? Not a chance.

1  Thank OhHeyThereBuddy
There are newer reviews for Taco Casa

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This is a fast food restaurant with pretty good food. this was out first time eating there and we were pleasantly surprised. Would recommend for a quick meal, although the drive thru was a little slow.

1  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Taco Casa has pretty good food. The food is better than taco bell for about the same price. While the service is friendly it is also slow.

1  Thank Josh W
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

If you are in Tuscaloosa, go to Taco Casa.

Taco Casa is its own genre of food in my mind. While it is Mexican food, it somehow feels different, but that is a good thing.

Whenever I leave Tuscaloosa for an extended period of time, Taco Casa is always on the list when I return.

The only thing that keeps me from giving Taco Casa five stars, is the fact that the drive through occasionally messes my order up.

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I feel weird reviewing fast food, but we were impressed. We came here right before close (which is never a good time for fresh food) but still enjoyed our meal. Large slices of REAL, fresh tomato on tacos and the white cheese/beef dip that comes with the nachoes was super. My husband and I were stuffed for less than $10 and didn't feel crummy like you do after taco bell.

1  Thank AmandaNomad