“Great Hotel”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #20 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and breakfast was varied and always good. we stayed for 4 nights while at a business event and were very happy with our accomodations. The toilet handle broke while were there and it was fixed quickly and without us being inconvenienced. The only drawback was the fact that the hotel was on busy highway 82 and our room faced the road so we did hear some traffic. Other than that the stay was flawless and would definitely reccommend.

Room Tip: a room not facing the road is best
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Everyone was so friendly. All the staff took great care of us. I have to say a special thank you to Cathy Kelley and AJ at the front desk for taking such wonderful care of us. I stay in hotels all the time and Cathy and AJ were by the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jonb30067
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Everyone was so friendly. All the staff took great care of us. They even arranged to clean our rooms at night while we were at work. I have to say a special thank you to Cathy Kelley at the front desk for taking such wonderful care of us. I stay in hotels all the time and she was by far one of the sweetest people I have had the pleasure of meeting.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Baileybel23
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Comfort Suites is a very nice hotel the rooms are always clean , The front desk staff ( Cathy Kelly ) is the best she has made all of us feel very @ home . Since were here on business and we travel to many locations renovating stores there are people who stand out that make you want to visit again . Cathy Kelly has made my trip here one of the most enjoyable although i have to work long hours our rooms are always nice and clean , the entire staff are very proffesional this hotel has been a joy and i really would recomend if your in Tuscaloosa Al even if its not a big game come to Comfort Suites . Cathy Kelly is just one of the great staff memebers they have on call however if i had to give a oscar for the best employee they have here it would go out to her...

Thanks
Quinton Wilson

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Quinton W
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I must say from the first day I walked through the doors I have felt at home. Ms.Cathy Kelly (Front Desk) Made me feel a though I was walking into my own house after a hard day of work not only the first day of my stay but every day after that. Ms. Kelly and the rest of the staff at the front desk are the best. I can't forget about the house keeping dept Ms.Ann made sure I had everything I needed daily even if she was not the one who was cleaning my room .I must say I will miss staying at the comfort in T.Town lol but whenever I come to visit this will be my home. Ps. Did I mention most of the staff knew me by name

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank leesawyer
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This place is a DIVE. I stayed here recently on a business trip. When I checked in, they told me the King room I had reserved is not available so they put me in a 2 Queen. The room I got was NOT clean, it was drafty, and the beds and pillows are small and uncomfortable, I didn't sleep well all week. To top it all off, the breakfast meats (w the comp Bfast) were over-cooked each morning. There's no Comfort at this Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Travelling from kentucky to new orleans - hotel was just off the freeway. Rooms were lovely and clean and comfortable. quiet location. Nice bathroom, beds + free wifi. Lovely staff at reception. Hot breakfast included. Would recommend. thanks,

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends