“My stay with Days Inn was great. The clerk was very...”

Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama
Ranked #12 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Elm Grove, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed for two nights during move-in weekend at the University of Alabama.

When we arrived we were greeted by very friendly and helpful receptionist. Overall the rooms were spacious, but the bathroom was little small. Decor (carpet pattern, bedspreads, furniture) was somewhat dated. When you sat on the couch, you just kept sinking down; the seat must have lost its support underneath somewhere. Also the seat cover on the desk chair was heavily stained.

Despite having outside doors, the hotel was quiet and we slept well.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback from your most recent stay. I apologize that your stay did not leave you completely satisfied and I can assure you that we will work to make the improvements necessary to keep you coming back. Again, my staff and I appreciate your feedback and your patronage, and hopefully we will see you back again soon.

James
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I was not expecting much and got more than I thought!! We stayed for three nights. We arrived late and were greeted by two sweet front desk employees. We were given an end room, which was nice since the noise level was zero. The bed was comfortable. I brought my own pillow so I can not rate those. The bedding has been updates from the photos and gives it a modern feel. There is a mini fridge and microwave in the room. The room is also very large and there is a small couch and coffee table area along with a desk and several dresser drawers. The price was right and on game days I would pay more vs staying in Hoover. It is right next to WalMart and Sams Club. They do have a breakfast but for me I passed on it and went down the road to Panera. I would recommend staying at this hotel and I will return when coming to see my child at school.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank gotjenks
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback from your most recent stay. Your words are greatly appreciated, as they serve as continued motivation for my staff and I. We know that you have many lodging choices while traveling, and we thank you for choosing our Days Inn here in Tuscaloosa. We look forward to your next visit, just give us a call.

James
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I recently was in Tuscaloosa to attend graduation for a friend and stayed at this hotel. I was very impressed by every aspect of my stay. From the check in on Friday afternoon August 2 to Check out Saturday morning. The gentleman working the front was incredibly helpful and one of the most courteous people I have ever met. Kudos for great customer service !! The room was clean, bed was comfortable and my stay was just perfect. If I ever need to stay in Tuscaloosa again I will be making reservations with this property. Keep up the great work folks !!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jason G
James P, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Tuscaloosa - University of Alabama, responded to this review, 10 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this tremendous feedback and for your kind words of encouragement. It really means a lot to my staff and I when a guest notices our family-like atmosphere. We want you to know that this is your home away from home, every time you visit our fair city. We know that you have many lodging choices while visiting Tuscaloosa, and we appreciate that you chose our Days Inn. We hope to see you back again real soon!
Norman
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Very clean, good place to stay. On second day room was not well cleaned as I excepted, but was nicely furnished. Good place to stay. Good value.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank John J
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this very important feedback. I will be sure to pass along your feedback, so that we can re-focus on providing the most consistent stay possible. We apologize for your second night inconvenience, and we will do a better job! Thank you for choosing our Day Inn, while visiting Tuscaloosa, Alabama and we hope to see you back soon.