“business trip”

Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Center, Colorado
“business trip”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

The hotel was very well kept, and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I left before the breakfast area was open but the staff still asked if there was anything I needed from the kitchen and also provided me with a to go bag of snacks for my trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gallatin, United States
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I stay at this hotel each time I am in Tuscaloosa for business. I have never been disappointed with the experience or the accomadations. The rooms are always clean and my requests are always met. I am a Hilton Honors Diamond Member and seek Hilton Brand Hotels in all of my business stays

Southlake, Texas
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have had really bad experiences in lodging in Tuscaloosa but this is not one. This Hampton Inn is just out of town and located just off I59 which cuts down on any road noise. The decor is very fresh and updated with soothing, modern earthtones. It even has very lush potted flowers overflowing at the front door. My room was extremely clean, the bed comfortable and the internet was free. The girl at the front desk was so nice at check in that after I called her to say I would be checking in very late, she did all the paperwork in advance for me so that when I did finally show up at 2:00 am, she had everything taken care of. So nice! I slept through the free breakfast but it smelled great and the eating area was clean and pleasant. I paid with Hilton Honors points but the regular rate is as low as most in Tuscaloosa. I was very happy with my stay and will definitely return.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Terri S
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The room has everything you need for a comfortable stay but for me, it was a bit too crowded. Too much crammed into the room - ie: the coffee maker on the desk so the water spatters all over everything when in use. It could have been layer out much better. The hotel has a great meeting room though - one of the best I have used in a long time. Everything you need is there - ceiling mounted projector, audio, markers, nice tables comfortable chairs, drawers filled with pads, pens, tape, etc.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Overall, we were very favorably impressed with hotel staff and amenities during our one night stay in October 2013. Guest room very clean, well appointed, comfortable and quiet! All hotel staff personnel, from manager to dining area attendant professional, courteous and attentive. It's their attention to detail.........night light in bathroom, hand sanitizer station in dining area!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Fantastic staff throughout, with clean rooms and a beautiful lobby, and an excellent price. You can enjoy Tuscaloosa without the noise from staying closer in town and very convenient to the interstate.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Albertville, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I am a Hilton Honors member because of the consistent great quality & service of the Hampton Inns. Hampton is always my first choice. This particular hotel was completely in keeping with what I've come to expect from Hampton.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business