Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East
US$76
US$74
US$194
EmbassySuites.com
Best Western University Inn(Tuscaloosa)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
Hotels.com
US$148
US$171
Home2.com
US$156
HIExpress.com
All reviewsruby tuesdaycookiesstaff was friendlyroom was cleanfast foodfridge and microwavewould stay here againoutdoor pooluniversity of alabamanice hotelroad tripbreakfast was deliciousthe breakfast areaeasy accessfitness centergreat place to staynew orleans
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Great hotel, quick check-in, very comfortable beds. No problems at all. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. I also used the fitness center which was also good. The Elevator is a little creeky but it works fine.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We were extremely pleased with our stay. We had a handicap accessible room that was clean, large, and full of amenities. Everyone was very pleasant and the rooms were clean and large. We will definitely go back. Only negative was the heater/air conditioner - it was the old type and louder than newer versions. But not a big deal!

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I look forward to my business trips to Tuscaloosa because of this hotel. I don't know if they stuff the mattress with angel wings or what they do, but it is by far the best bed I get to sleep in. The hotel staff is more than helpful and will always banter with you. They give great advice on the downtown restaurants and the night life in Tuscaloosa. Also, I believe that it is the only building in Tuscaloosa that doesn't have Houndstooth wallpaper! Go Hogs! Woo Pig Souiee!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

It is a clean hotel with excellent service. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again next time we are in town. Enjoyed the fresh baked cookies in the evenings. The service was very friendly and professional.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stopped at this hotel on a business trip. I usually look for a Hilton Garden Inn but the closest one was all booked up for the night.

I was a little weary of stopping hear because of some of the negative reviews. I've been to a Hampton Inn that is not very nice and was disappointed. However, this one has been somewhat updated. It's not as if it was built yesterday - but the decor and finishes (in the bathroom, for instance) were not outdated as some have said. Maybe they have done some work since those reviews were left.

My only complaint, which may be common in these types of hotels, was that it got a bit noisy at times. I was on the first floor, so that could have been part of the problem.

Other than that, it was a great stay. The beds were comfortable and clean, as well as the bathroom.

I would definitely reccommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor if possible.