“Nice rooms”

Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Tuscaloosa
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My room was fresh and clean. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. The breakfast buffet had a large selection and variety to choose from. The staff was helpful when I had a question or needed something. I would stay at another Hampton Inn in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I checked into this hotel late Friday night and was lucky to get the last available room. I asked for the government rate and proceeded to my room. We also stayed for another night and noticed I asked the clerk to correct the 1st night & provide me with the government rate for the 2nd night. I assumed this error was corrected. Upon final check out this error was still not fixed! The clerk Sunday morning apologized and ensured my account had the right charges and provided me a receipt. Otherwise our stay was pleasant, the kids enjoyed the pool and we even ate at the Ruby Tuesday 's. I may stay at the Hampton Inn again if in the area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stopped here traveling home from out of town wedding. Great location and the 2 ladies at check in were awesome. Greeted us with sincere welcome, reminded us of pm warm cookies and milk. And when our assigned room was found to be not cleaned, we were personally escorted to another wonderful, comfortable room and given a gift card for our inconvenience! Wow what customer service. Definitely recommend this location and of course breakfast was exceptional as usual with Hampton Inn!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. I look forward to being a guest there. The price was really good, service, & the breakfast. I was there for a family reunion, will recommend this hotel for the next reunion.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay on family road trip! Rooms were quiet, just the right size, and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious! Loved the scrambled eggs and steak- perfect for putting in the offered tortillas to make a breakfast taco! Will definitely stay here again

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a comfortable stay, with the breakfast area clean and filling. The desk clerk was courteous and recommended Ruby Tuesday next to the hotel. GOOD food and service. If the opportunity presents itself, we will stay at this property again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We have stayed at this location several times, and this trip just did not live up. Fitness Room TV continues to be an issue, and had some trouble getting the front desk to answer the phone. Breakfast experience over several days was a literal see-saw, with the attendant of the day making all the difference (fantastic vs. marginal).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family