Courtyard Tuscaloosa
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Tuscaloosa(Tuscaloosa)
View Hotel
All reviewssales coordinatorfront desk staffgym equipmentnice indoor poolexceptional customer servicestayed here for one nightsouthern hospitalitytwo thumbsmorning staffbed was comfortablenew carpetchoose this hotelhouse keepinghotel is cleanthe hilton garden innnice place to staylobby area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel using a free night from my Marriot Rewards program. I had a King room with a balcony which was very good to have. No free breakfast but there are plenty of places to pick from nearby. They don't just have fast food close by. There are sit down restaurants as well. There is also a movie theatre very close by. The lobby is very modern and inviting.

Surrounding area was just as good and was close to everything but far enough away to not deal with the hustle and bustle of life. The Pool area with Jacuzzi is amazing and closes at 11pm so if you get back late you can still enjoy it.

I would stay here again if I was going to come to the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony. Its worth it because the sun rises and can wake you up in the morning. There are blackout curtains though if you don't want it to.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Everything about our stay at this hotel was excellent. The room was immaculate. The bed was comfortable. The entire place was, I believe, one of the cleanest hotels we've ever stayed. The staff was friendly and accomdating. I have not one negative thing to say about this Courtyard. There are so many hotels that could follow their example if they wish to improve customer service. Thanks for a great night's stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

This place is hands down the best hotel weve ever stayed at. Staff is so friendly and helpful. Room was clean and for once the bed was comfortable loke sleeping in my own. As everyone knows most places there beds are like a rock without not theres. We went down to the bar for a drink the staff eorking the bar and cafe' was extremely knowledgeable and super friendly. We will be traveling through again and will be staying here again for sure.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Great Service they went above and beyond! We ran into a delay in production at work so in-order to complete a project we had to ship two 70 pound boxes to the hotel. The front desk staff was amazing and had nothing but smiles when I picked them up. Thanks for saving me 20 hour drive!!

This location had a new Lobby and was very clean. I had a few beers as the Bar was closing and the staff was very friendly and did not mind at all.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2012

From the minute we walked in we felt safe, welcome, and comfortable. This hotel has lots of amenities and the furnishings in the rooms and the lobby looked clean and new. The room was clean, and the parking lot was well lit. Breakfast is not included however, we took the $10 savings (compared to other competitors in the area) and got breakfast nearby. We highly recommend this hotel, and if we're ever back in Tuscaloosa, we know where we'll be staying.

• Stayed: December 2012