“Good wings and burgers”

Ranked #7 of 303 Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Ended up here after a day over at the fire college. The Eli Gold wings with additional mild sauce was the recommendation from our pleasant waitress. Even though supposed to be mild, my little hubby was sweating. I got the teriyaki burger which was the best burger I've had in a long time. Both had fries, which were basic curly fries. A bit sad about that, with all the good food, I woulda thought that maybe fresh cut fries were in order. Anyway, no regrets here.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Great Service from the waiters at this restaurant!! Our glass was never empty and was always making sure we had everything we needed. You get so much food for the price as well. Everyone in our party had a take home box because you just cant eat it all!! First on my list to revisit when we go back to town.

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Traveling alone on business and decided to give this place a try for dinner. It was next door to my hotel, Hampton Inn. Glad I did as the staff was very friendly. Haley, my wait person, provided superb service with a smile. The grilled chicken salad was excellent as well. The manager talked with me for a while and wanted to assure everything was satisfactory. I will be returning on my next visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

LOVE their wings! They have a great variety of food, something for everyone. I enjoy their redneck caviar and their desserts are delicious (blackberry cobbler, banana pudding, strawberry shortcake)! TVs throughout and University of Alabama items on display. Roll Tide! A good place to eat if you're in town for a game.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We just left this restaurant and I have never written a review before on any restaurant yet I am compelled to warn others of this restaurant. We are traveling with family and thought this would be a great place to have dinner since our hotel is next door. The service was terrible. It took forever to take our order and we didn't receive silverware until 5 minutes after our food was delivered (when we asked). The food was terrible salty. Every meal! The waitress did not know the side options, failed to tell us milk for the kids did not have refills. We learned this after she took the kids half filled cups to refill them. Then quoted us .99 per milk and then we learned with the check they were 2 each. Definitely not worth the price paid. For the service and salty food we could have saved our family money by just going to a fast food place. Very disappointed.