“Great for the weary traveler” 4 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals
Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Tuscumbia
Panama City, Florida
“Great for the weary traveler”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012

Cudos to the girls at the front desk who thought to ask us if we wanted a suite. The room was clean. The jaccuzi tub was very relaxing after a long drive from Florida. Only negative was the little pillows. You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Would have rather had regular sized bed pillows. Other than that it was clean and quiet and what i have come to expect from Comfort Inn's.

Room Tip: The suites are always sweet.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Kal P, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals, responded to this review, 31 October 2014
Dear Mary,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive response on Tripadvisor.com regarding your October, 2012 stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. As always, we try very hard to ensure that every guest has a positive experience and it does give us a sense of accomplishment when someone tells us that we succeeded. On behalf of myself and our entire team, I would like to invite you back to stay here with us again if ever you are in the area. We look forward to being able to serve you again.

Kal Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012

I had recently stayed at the Ramada Inn Conference Center in Lexington which was rated 3 stars, and was truly a dump. The Comfort Inn listed here in Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals was also rated 3 stars, and is ever so much nicer a hotel. My room was clean and comfortable and in good repair. Those are the main things I ask. Any less than that needs major revamping, in my opinion. I was quite happy and relaxed. Did not use pool or fitness center. Complimentary breakfast was nothing to write home about, but adequate.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Linda O
Dear Linda,
I would like to thank you for your positive response in July 2012 on Tripadvisor.com regarding your stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. We try very hard to ensure that every guest that stays with us has a positive experience and it always makes us happy to hear from someone that we have succeeded. On behalf of myself and our entire team, I would like to invite you to stay with us here again if ever you are back in the area. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I spent a great deal of time at the hotel and I must say everyone was wonderful. The room was clean and had a flat screen tv. The pool could have been cleaner, but when they got busy, that was the last thing to get done. The exercise facility was adequate. The breakfast was fine. Not a lot of choices. The location was good, though call and ask for directions because the actual address is in a different place. There was one night that I had to complain about the noise in the room next to mine. Apparently some not so bright parents rented the room for their kids to celebrate graduation. It was only one night and I was credited for it. The manager asked me to take a look at things so what happened to mkwilliams didn't happen again. There were ashes and the room smelled like smoke. I wouold stay here again!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response to your May 2012 stay here at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. As always, we try very hard to ensure that every guest has a positive experience when they stay with us and it makes us very happy indeed when that is acknowledged. On behalf of myself and our entire team here, I would like to invite you back here to stay with us if ever you are in this area again. We are hopeful for the opportunity to impress you again.

Nesbit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

My husband and I recently spent two nights here to attend local activites. We had a great suite with newer furniture. Comfortable bed and pillows. Good air conditioner/heater system. Clean bathroom. Free internet, microwave, refrigerator and a free full breakfast with a wide variety of both hot and cold breakfast items. I would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: For the little extra it costs, try to book a suite. We stayed on the 3rd floor close to the elevator...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear Ma'am,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response on Tripadvisor.com regarding your November, 2011 stay here at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. As always, we try very hard to give every guest that says here with us a positive experience. It makes us very happy indeed when we get acknowledgement of that. On behalf of myself and our entire team, I would like to invite you to stay here with us again if ever you are back in the area.

Boardman, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2011

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel! It is a newer hotel with very nice and comfortable furniture. The front desk attendant was incredibly friendly and greeted me every time I left and returned to the hotel. She was also more than helpful telling me the "must see" attractions and restuarants in the area. Great Southern hospitality! I would definitely recommend this Hotel to any travels in the Tuscumbia/Shoals area.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.com regarding your September 2011 stay here at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia. We try very hard to make sure that every guest that stays here with us feels welcome and at home for the duration of their stay. I would also like to take the time to invite you back to stay with us again if ever you are in the area. We would very much like the opportunity to impress you with our hospitality again.

Northern Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2010

We traveled the Nachez Trace from Vicksburg to Nashville. We knew we would not make Nashville in one day...however all of the hotels right by the trace were either too expensive or already booked. Someone at the information center near Tupelo suggested the Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals area. And Trip Advisor suggested the Comfort Inn. Once again, Trip Advisor came through.

The rooms were nice and roomy, and the beds were comfortable. And, if you know to ignore your GPS, you'll have no problem finding the place. Billboards on the highway give good directions. You turn left onto Hwy 43S, and it's about a block on your right.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Dear Ma'am,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response on Tripadvisor.com regarding your September, 2010 stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL. As always, we strive every day to make each and every one of our guests feel welcome and at home for the duration of their stay with us. I would like to invite you come back and stay with us again if ever you are in the area and hope that you allow us the opportunity to impress you once again.

Manistee, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2010

We enjoyed our stay at Muscle Shoals Comfort Inn very much. The staff was Personable,
helpful, & always answered our needs with a smile. They helped us in finding points of
interest, destinations, & directions to each. We had a wonderful experience at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind response regarding your stay here at Comfort Inn and Suites in Tuscumbia, AL in July 2010. As always, we try to make all of our guests feel as though they are at home when they stay here with us and it makes us very happy to have that acknowledged. I would like to invite you to stay here with us again if ever you are in our area and very much look forward to serving you and improving upon your impression of us.

Kal Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuscumbia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals
Radisson Hotel Sheffield
Radisson Hotel Sheffield
#1 of 1 in Sheffield
Hampton Inn Florence-Midtown

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals? Share your experiences!