“Beautiful Hotel!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Coldwater Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Tuscumbia
“Beautiful Hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stayed here for a wedding and it was a beautiful hotel. The staff was wonderful considering we arrived late and needed a room since the people we were sharing a room with though 4 people could share one king bed. The front desk staff got us a room with no problem and close to our friends room who were with the wedding too. The beds were very comfortable. And there is plenty of space in the room for all our stuff. The only downside was no mini fridge or microwave in the rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Flint, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

My mother and I stayed here last night. This place is gorgeous and looks exactly like the pictures. The lady who checked us in was wonderful. She gave the most excellent, above and beyond customer service. I would recommend anyone who wants to stay somewhere nice with great service to stay here. I cannot remember her name to save my life but she was so nice, friendly, helpful, and a true asset to this hotel. The rooms could have been terrible but I would go back just because of her outstanding personality. She was very professional and someone you would expect to be the owner or general manager. If we come back, we will stay here and look for her again! Oh yeah....the room was very nice, very clean, and we slept comfortably.

Room Tip: I think that all of the rooms are probably great.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Beautiful hotel. Super clean room, and I checked carefully. The decor in the entire hotel was lovely. Tastefully decorated with antiques that complimented each other. Friendly staff that was personable and helpful. Everyone that worked there said hello and smiled when I passed by. The beds were comfortable so I actually got a great nights sleep. I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: First time visitor.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Senise G
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband & I have stayed at the Coldwater Inn in Tuscumbia several times over the years. The staff is always very pleasant & helpful. The room is always clean & comfortable. I have noticed a little wear & tear here & there recently, but that's normal. I've seen the same things at higher priced chain hotels. The decor is very inviting through out the building. The beds are soooo comfortable. You get a lot for your money!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank ALfaninTN
Market Drayton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stayed at the Coldwater Inn for one night during a 3 week tour of the states. We chose the location in order to travel part of the Natchez Trace federal highway into Nashville. The lobey and rooms are well appointed and the bed comfortable. The price of the $80 for the night, including free Wi Fi and cooked breakfast made this excellent value. Everywhere was clean and I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an excellent place to stay at a fair price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank walshy1160
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

I was very pleased with our stay. Our group consisted of a bunch of boys who traveled from Enterprise to play in the All State Baseball Championship and we stayed for about 5 nights. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They never complained about our boys running around like boys do or swimming late into the night. The rooms were very clean and it was just an overall very pleasant experience. Without a doubt I would want to come back and stay. I only have two recommendations. First, a laundry room would be nice. Perhaps not possible for a future upgrade to your facility but it would be a nice addition. Second would be to make this facility "smoke-free". Though some rooms might be nonsmoking the smell of smoke does indeed get into these rooms. The smell of cigarette smoke was very strong in the hallways of the floor my son and I were on. Our room was always serviced and the staff never compromised our visit in anyway. The King suite which ended up being the central hub for our baseball team was so beautiful and felt like home. The price was excellent and I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cheryl C
Memphis, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2012 via mobile

We stayed while in town to visit family. The hotel wasn't very busy on this night, but that contributed to a quiet stay. Overall, the place is really quiet due to the fact that the rooms seem to be well insulated. It was below freezing outside and the room was comfortable when we arrived, without us turning the heat on. In fact, we didn't turn the heat on at all and it stayed comfortable. There also isn't a jarring awakening when someone jumps in the shower because it was insulated so well.

Was surprised to find no cups in the room, but the bed was comfortable enough for the price range.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank wbaccus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tuscumbia
Comfort Inn & Suites Tuscumbia - Muscle Shoals
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscumbia/Muscle Shoals
Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa
Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-Downtown
Hampton Inn Florence-Midtown
Comfort Inn Muscle Shoals
Comfort Inn Muscle Shoals
#1 of 3 in Muscle Shoals

Been to The Coldwater Inn? Share your experiences!