“Great restaurant!”

Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Valley
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Lived there while staying at corporate housing for KIA. Everything was good and enjoyed everything but the spaghetti sauce isn't to my liking as it flavored with sugar and lots of it. Guess all my Italian friend spoiled me for very ethnic Sicilian food!

There are newer reviews for Milano's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I came b4 the dinner rush sat at the bar wait staff/bartender was nice order the calamari was ok for frozen food sauce is great .main dish was chicken Marsalis what came to me was a big plate of heavy burnt oily brown gravy covering two burnt breaded chicken breast sitting on top of a heap of half cooked rice. On the side the brought me two hard rolls with parmesan on top soaking in olive oil. I guess to soften them up.
not sure why this place is packed most nights .I would rather drive another 45minutes for less heartburn.

1  Thank reggie h
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Went in for our 4 year olds birthday. Started out great. Told the waitress is was his birthday and she said you have to have his birth cert for a free meal for him. No big deal about the free meal..kids meal was only 5.99. Anyway, she did say they would sing. That was the exciting part! It would have been his first time. She was a great waitress until a large party came in and she quickly put all focus on them and next to none on us. That was a big let down. When she did come back she asked what we needed besides the check. My husband replied that is all. We saw them lighting candles and assumed they were singing to our son and then they went to another table. She came over handed us our check and we went to pay. She was so busy with the other table she forgot it was even his birthday. :( I spoke to the manager and told her what happened she apologized. We then left. Food was good except the salad had about a quarter cup of water in the bottom.

1  Thank Jamie F
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Everything here is delicious. We had the Calamari and it was as good as I have had. Plus it was enough for two or more. I had the small Greek salad and it was great. the Gyro Greek salad was also top notch. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Dinner was delicious and the portions were huge. The rolls with the garlic were very good too. The restaurant was very busy but service was still excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant if in the mood for Italian or Greek.