“Fasinating cavern!” 4 of 5 bubbles

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fasinating cavern!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

1st time ever in a cavern! great history, Temperature so comfortable year round. Lots of BATS! Everyone should go.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice stop along the way!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

The caverns were a great place to stop and see some of the natural formations in the area. Our tour guide was extremely helpful, answered all of our many questions. We travelled with a variety of ages in our party and everyone was able to keep up. I was impressed in the dedication that the owners have in preserving the ongoing natural growth of the caverns.

Visited July 2012
Boaz, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“field trip”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

Dark and damp and needed updating in gift shop and picnic area.

Brooksville, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Good place to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012 via mobile

Good place to spend about 2-3 hours.....I would recommend bringing a fishing pole as well.......caverns are a good place to cool off

1 Thank Jess M
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“what cave?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

I usually don't leave feedback but thought I would do this to possibly save the frustration on someone else. I live 2 hours away & happened to stop by while in area only to find employees don't know how to handle credit cards when modem line is down. Really wanted to check this place out but they gave up after trying to put my card through multiple times & wouldn't let me see the cave. Perhaps it was because I was the only customer, I dunno but after this experience doubt if I will return. Make sure you have cash or don't waste your time.

Visited December 2011