“Excellent value”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Vance
Cincinnati
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

This hotel is about 20 minutes east of Tuscaloosa on I 59. It is a great value. The staff are courteous. The rooms are spacious, well furnished and comfortable. The price is very reasonable.We have stayed at the Greystone twice and will do so again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Terence G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Montrose, Colorado
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed one night as we traveled through Alabama on a journey that covered several states. The many billboard advertisements caught our attention and the reasonable price attracted us to the Greystone Inn. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Overall, our stay was excellent and we will probably stay here again if, and when, out travels bring us this way.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank r k
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I love this place and we will go back. The rooms are huge and very comfortable. We were most pleased with the complimentary beverages and I was surprised to see a full sized coffee pot and 4 or 5 packages of coffee to make a full pot with each. The breakfast was very nice and we were happy that they allowed us to sit in the breakfast room and play cards in the evening. The staff was warm and friendly (no long faces). There is a Mercedes automobile plant nearby and we went through the museum the morning we checked out. You can make arrangements for a factory tour as well. The next exit off the freeway ( heading west) has a Huddlehouse, but I am not sure about other restaurants in the area. It was a little hard to find and you have to have the address for GPS or watch for signs in the area.

Room Tip: I think all rooms must be nice and they do have an elevator.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank bevgel
kiln, ms
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I stayed one night at the Greystone on my way home from the Smoky Mountains. I was tired and couldn't drive any more. I saw their sign and pull off the interstate. It was set back a little way off the highway. When I saw it I was surprised how big it was. Check in went fine. The price was reasonable and the room was huge with a large clean bathroom and a kitchen, table, love seat. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet. There was a free breakfast but skipped it. The only thing was there was nothing else around, no gas stations or restaurants. I was happy I always travel with food so I had my own supper with me. Good place for a good nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank babydoll10
Columbia
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Very comfortable bed, spacious rooms, good service! Loved the tasty cookies upon arrival and the complimentary beverages. Good continental breakfast. Internet was slow but useable. We had our dog with us and paid a $40 pet fee. (I think $25 would have been more reasonable.) Close to freeway, but no other services (restaurants, gas stations) at this exit. Quiet and in a wooded location.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lou Ann J
Athens, Alabama
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The best night sleep I've had in a loooooong time. Quiet, peaceful, and clean. Yes I will be back.
The staff was very helpful and pleasant to speak with. Heather thank you for your warm and friendly smile, you rock!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We loved the quiet. The rooms were spacious and had everything we needed. The staff were very nice and helpful. We decided to stay there the next weekend on our way back. We will definitely stay on future trips.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vance
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tuscaloosa Near University
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tuscaloosa
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East
Hampton Inn Tuscaloosa -East
#4 of 35 in Tuscaloosa

Been to Greystone Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!