“Itis ok for small kids the older they get the more they will not like it.”
Review of Critter Creek Farm - CLOSED

Critter Creek Farm
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My child went their fora field trip. They go about 2 times a year. I went this last time as a parrent to help with the kids. All I can say is, well its a farm/petting zoo, that leaves a lot to be desired.

2  Thank Eric L

Reviewed 25 October 2011

The animals did not seem well cared for and it was disturbing to see the conditions they live in as well as to witness their misery. It was not clean or well kept. These animals need better homes, especially the reindeer, fox, lynx and bears. I can't believe this is advertised as a place to take your family.

4  Thank Stacyandbuck
Reviewed 3 November 2010

My family and I found Critter Creek Farm to be all we expected and more! My grandchildren had some much fun, expecially seeing the different animals there. Animals like bear and reindeer were not animals they have seen before up close and in real life. We were able to take a hayride to a pumpkin patch and that was fun for all of us. Each person could get their own pumpkin to take home! The playground area was especially nice and had a lot of play things for my boys. We were able to cook out on an outside grill for lunch, too. It was an enjoyable time for all!

1  Thank marjorie61
Reviewed 3 November 2010

My family and I visited Critter Creek Farm this year during their annual Pumpkin Patch. We thoroughly enjoyed looking at and feeding the animals, and the kids loved the playground! We used the grill there at the farm to cook hot dogs, and then took a hay ride to gather pumpkins to take home. It was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 October 2010

I visited Critter Creek Farm today and was appalled by the conditions in which these poor animals are kept! There were two mountain lions in a very small wire enclosure that did nothing but sit aimlessly growling at the passersby, while guests threw food at them. An arctic fox (in an appallingly small cage) and reindeer were just left out in the AL weather...even in Oct. it was in the upper 70s and I did not get the impression that the people running this establishment were very concerned or well-versed in taking care of these non-native animals. What really broke my heart were two very large black bears in an enclosure smaller than my kitchen. They had no room to run or play, only lay and beg for food. Several animals looked very thin (specifically a donkey and a cougar). I could go on with other specific examples but, needless to say, I was extremely disappointed with Critter Creek Farm and plan on contacting the proper authorities and hope that an investigation will ensure that these animals are being properly cared for because, from what I saw, it certainly does not seem that way.

6  Thank efjones0830