“Big Daddy's Delicious”
Review of Big Daddy's BBQ - CLOSED

Big Daddy's BBQ
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was trying to find a place to meet some colleagues for a business meeting that would be between Decatur/Huntsville, AL and Birmingham. I found Big Daddy's on Trip Advisor and set up the meeting there. When I sent out the meeting invitations, one of the ladies from Birmingham said her husband said to make sure she brought back some ribs because they are great! I guess I did good!

So, of course, I ordered the ribs. I opted for the rib plate, which has 4 bones and comes with two sides. I ordered the baked beans and collard greens. They also have fried corn on the cob, which I love but didn't order this time. The ribs were very tender and the sauce was good too. I ordered mine with the sauce on the side. Everything was delicious, I even ordered some more ribs to take home to my husband.

Warrior is a small town...Big Daddy's is your typical Southern BBQ joint...nothing fancy about the décor. It is the food that people come here for.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Jumped of I 65 looking for a local place. Stumbled upon Big Daddy's. I have to say that the ribs that night were the best I have ever eaten. Sides were decent, but ribs were off the chart. BIg Daddy made a point to socialize with all customers. Nice guy and great food.

WIll be back next time through the area!

1  Thank JerryB6105
Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

We bought a groupon and went to eat there for the first time yesterday! We both got the pulled pork BBQ sandwich! It was delicious! The service was great! The prices are also cheap! The restaurant could use some straightening up but it is old and very "homey". Some of the best BBQ around though! Definitely give it a try!!!

3  Thank BrookeHerrin
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We were running the back roads traveling through Alabama, avoiding the freeways. passing through Warrior Alabama, we spotted Big Daddy's BBQ and decided to stop.
The meal we had was first rate smoked BBQ, and the service provided by Melissa, our server was great. This is a small little cafe and you will be asked if you are going to eat in or take out.
As my wife is very picky about her BBQ it si not very often that we find a place that she raves about, but Big Daddy's is one. It is very much worth your jumping off the freeway just north of Birmingham get some great BBQ

Reviewed 6 November 2012

We moved to Warrior recently, so we've been getting to know the area. Big Daddy's smells great every time we pass by, so we had to try it. Great BBQ and great service! No complaints here and we wil definitely become one their regular customers! They have a special Thanksgiving Day menu planned, and gave us samples of their smoked turkey, smoked ham, and key lime cake. Can't wait!