The owner recommends you to go to his restaurant nearby but it's crap food.
It was the noisiest place I have EVER stayed in all my trips! Even with earplugs I was woken up multiple times during the night.
The bathroom smelled like sewage and there was no toilet paper.
It was the worst place I stayed in Costa Rica by far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To fly in and out of Costa Rica for convenience may need to stay near an airport and the Juan Santamaria in Alajuela. The hotel is conveniently located Cortez Azul near the most important airport in Costa Rica. Alajuela is located only 2 km away and about 5 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Cortez Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cortez Azul Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Cortez Azul Costa Rica/Alajuela