We stayed for two nights at Vista Linda Montana as a starting point to our Costa-Rica tour. The B&B organized for us transportation from the airport - it took about 20 min. The room we got (first floor) was spacious and clean, including a safe box. The WiFi coverage was better in the public areas than in the room. Breakfast was very good and was served in a patio overlooking a fantastic view, including a large garden. In one of the nights we ordered a dinner ($12), which was very good. The couple who owed the house do not speak english. Therefore, we must thank Adriana, who helps the couple to run the B&B, for addressing all our inquires throughout our stay!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice little cozy Hotel in Alajuela, Costa Rica. Near the airport and San Jose. Spectacular view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vista Linda Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Linda Montana Hotel Alajuela
- Vista Linda Montana Costa Rica/Alajuela