“pollos hermanos without gus”
Review of rosti pollos

rosti pollos
Ranked #18 of 186 Restaurants in Alajuela
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Near the Hampton Inn in Alajuela Costa Rica
Alameda, California
“pollos hermanos without gus”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

We started out with corn on the cob that was good and then had a tablita with rosted chicken, avocado, beans and salsa. It was very plain. They needed Mexican cooks. Try the crystal cake it might get you excited.

Visited June 2014

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Good food, bad service”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We went to Rosti Pollo for a quick bite to eat. I usually have two beers before I start eating. For this, you have to order everything you like right at the beginning. Because they will never, ever come back to ask if you like another drink or anything else before the food arrives.
When the food arrives, you have to think if you need anything like ketchup, hot sauce or other things or you might not get them. The food is pretty good, prices are good as well. Locations are good for family or otherwise. Overall, if you need a bite to eat, it would be a nice place to go.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Mike B
East STroudsburg, United States
“Don't go here if you are looking for typically good CR service.”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at this location a couple of times during my visits to CR to spend time with the in-laws. If you are expecting the usual CR service from this restaurant then head somewhere else. We went here today because of a coupon offered by the hotel from this location. After we ate, we were told that they would not accept the coupon because we did not indicate that we had it ( it was sitting on the table) when the waitress arrived 15 minutes after sitting ourselves down since they only had a single server. Every visit to this location has been taxing with incredibly slow and I attentive service. Appetizers arrived and no silverware. By the time we got some silverware, the appetizers were cold even after trying to wave down a waiter. Place was slow and with this kind if service it is no question as to why. Asked HI next door to stop giving out coupons and advertising the place, HI mgr called the store to express concerns. Next time it's Denny's for me if I am staying overnight. Never thought I'd hear myself say that.

• Visited May 2014
Parker
“Not your local KFC”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This is Costa Rica's chain restaurant for chicken... and it is very good! Not your KFC fried bird but a very tasty rotisserie chicken with local side options. There are many locations... I like the one off the walking mall in San Jose but this one is a great spot to fill up before those 5 oz soft drinks that the airlines will give you. I make Rosti Pollo a mandatory meal when enjoying CR. I do find it interesting that this is the only merchant in CR were my credit cards never work, they like US CASH.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank airdronepilot
Corfu Town, Greece
“Not recommented”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

A restaurant dedicated to roast chicken should never serve chicken with blood inside, near the bones.And the strange thing was that the chicken wasnt at all juisy.The side plates not at all tasty.Overall, a bad experience for someone who eats everything!

• Visited February 2014