Stay here the night you arrive in Costa Rica in a plane, or the night before you leave. It is minutes from the airport, and it is a locally run spot, not a chain. The atmosphere and folks here are real Ticos, so you'll start your trip out adjusting right away. Breakfast is included...it's simple, Tico fair... gallo pinto, maduros, cafe, pan, fruta, etc. The staff seemed to know some English, but not in depth. Luckily I am bilingual, so we just stuck with Spanish. The rooms are very simple, but if you are just spending the night, that's all you need. Not luxury, but suitable for the purpose. Easy to get taxi's to and from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring free transportation from and to SJO International airport, this comfortable hotel is an ideal base for your trip (3 stars). Those traveling long distances will particularly appreciate the proximity of the hotel to the motorway. The hotel is located in direct proximity to the airport (4.0 km). The reception desk, which is manned 24 hours, also has a hotel safe. The hotel provides free WI-FI in your room or via a wireless connection in public areas. Feel free to enjoy room service or the wake-up facility when staying at the hotel. The hotel operates a suite of business facilities. The friendly team at reception will provide you with more information on the hotel's own car rental offer. Don't worry about finding a parking space, the hotel offers free parking for guests. The rooms benefit from cable television and telephones. All bathrooms are naturally equipped with a hairdryer. Do you want to book a non-smoking room? Are you traveling with your family and do you need a cot? We will gladly cater for your wishes - please indicate them when booking your room. Your room also has a safe. Air-conditioning ensures that the room temperature is always comfortable. Whether you just want to play around or you take your training seriously, the hotel swimming pool is there for you! Forget the worries of the day as you enjoy a relaxing massage. Treat yourself to a meal in the restaurant, with outdoor seating, where diabetics and vegetarians can find tasty dishes too. In the evening we will welcome you to the hotel bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Aeropuerto Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aeropuerto Hotel Alajuela
- Hotel Aeropuerto Costa Rica Alajuela