This is a peaceful retreat on a nice property if you want to relax, take some yoga classes and get spa treatments. It is not plush but is comfortable. However, there is not much else to do and the property is not close to any evening or night time activity. The staff are attentive and helpful but beware and review your credit card bill closely before you check out as you will probably find out that you have been overcharged or charged for services or items you did not purchase. The property had a very low occupancy rate while we were there and the front desk staff may have been asked to make up for this by sneaking "extras" into guests' bills.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- World-Class yoga instruction, acres of natural beauty, delicious healthy cuisine and spa services unrivaled in Costa Rica await inside the cloistered walls of this magical retreat. Tropical rain forest, active volcanoes, mountain cloud forests full of rainbows, breathtaking beaches and exhilarating white water rafting beckon the adventurer in you, all within a few hours drive of our eco-chic spa and wellness resort in the world's greenest country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Pura Vida Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pura Vida Spa & Yoga Retreat Hotel Alajuela
- Pura Vida Spa And Yoga Retreat
- Pura Vida Wellness Retreat Spa
- Pura Vida Retreat & Spa Costa Rica/Alajuela