We have stayed at Vida Tropical more times than we can add up and have been regular customers since the B & B opened many years ago.
It is our stopping off point upon entry and exit and sometimes during our stay in Costa Rica.
It is comfortable and everyone makes you feel 'at home' when you arrive. The accommodations are clean and casual, breakfast is marvelous. Everyone employed at Vida is helpful and knowledgable about most everything. We have met most of the past managers of Vida and think Isabel and Norm are the best!!!
We recommend Vida to all of our friends and family vacationing in Costa Rica and everyone that we have had stay at the B & B were very pleased with the recommendation.
If you are looking for swanky, stuffy accommodation with room service, AC, swimming pool, and stuck up people, this is not the place for you. Vida Tropical is for families, budget travellers and travellers that want to feel like they are 'at home' and enjoy meeting other people and sharing their travel experiences.
It is #1!!!
Stay at Vida Tropical....you can't go wrong!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ADVANTAGES OF VIDA TROPICAL - 5 minutes from the airport, but not on the flight path; walking distance to the center of the city of Alajuela; on a nice, quiet, secure street, in a friendly residential area; transportation to and from the airport is available at any hour of the day or night with the official orange airport taxis or we can arrange pickup(fare is about $7.00); a base from which to do day trips in the Central Valley, or overnight trips to more distant points; a place to stay during your whole trip if you're here to check out business opportunities, real estate purchase or rental possibilities or if you want to experience daily life in the Central Valley to decide if you want to move here permanently or part of the year; s place to enjoy an extended stay at very reasonable prices. We´re in Lonely Planet, Let's Go, and other travel books, reviewed on TripAdvisor and airbnb,and recommended in Thorn Tree and other discussion boards. Established in the Last Millenium before Y2K (1999), and enjoyed by 1,000s of guests. We accept Visa and Mastercard but NOT with the new CHIP security system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Vida Tropical B and B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vida Tropical b And b Hotel Alajuela
- Vida Tropical B And B Costa Rica/Alajuela