I ventured to CR for my 4th trip and already had a favorite place to start and end and stay should I need to stay in the area. I stumbled upon Vida Tropical B&B and the rooms caught my eye. Price is unreal, location wonderful...why not try. WOW... I was not disappointed. I now have a new place.
The rooms are lovely , homey and cozy. We had the bamboo room for me and my 9 year old grandson which is perfect for a family. Bathrooms are bright, clean and big. I saw the fish room too...awesome. in fact when we arrved most people had left so I did peek in almost every room. This place is amazing. The area is so safe and parks are a must. Not just a place to lay your head the night before or after. I can see myself spending a few nights here.
Isabel the manager is a sweetheart. Her son Nico was so cute and him and my grandson had a lovely time. Then you must go meet daddy (Norman) at Jalapenos....a must for great food.,
I can't forget Sylvia who made us amazing breakfast. I believe she keeps these rooms so immaculate. Amazing stay for such a cheap price. A must!!
Sorry..there are the bunnies too...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ADVANTAGES OF VIDA TROPICAL - 5 minutes from the airport, but not on the flight path; walking distance to the center of the city of Alajuela; on a nice, quiet, secure street, in a friendly residential area; transportation to and from the airport is available at any hour of the day or night with the official orange airport taxis or we can arrange pickup(fare is about $7.00); a base from which to do day trips in the Central Valley, or overnight trips to more distant points; a place to stay during your whole trip if you're here to check out business opportunities, real estate purchase or rental possibilities or if you want to experience daily life in the Central Valley to decide if you want to move here permanently or part of the year; s place to enjoy an extended stay at very reasonable prices. We´re in Lonely Planet, Let's Go, and other travel books, reviewed on TripAdvisor and airbnb,and recommended in Thorn Tree and other discussion boards. Established in the Last Millenium before Y2K (1999), and enjoyed by 1,000s of guests. We accept Visa and Mastercard but NOT with the new CHIP security system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Vida Tropical B and B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vida Tropical b And b Hotel Alajuela
- Vida Tropical B And B Costa Rica/Alajuela