Vina Romantica is a very nice place but I thought was on the pricey side for what it offered. It is very small which means there is not a huge amount of privacy, the couple of rooms are nice and very clean but pretty basic and it felt very crowded, and as it is right in the middle of what seemed to be a pretty densely populated area - with neighbours talking and playing music and dogs barking all night, noise was a problem. Access to the airport is OK but traffic at rush hours (morning and afternoon/evening) should definitely be taken into account. It was awful and took much longer than we expected. Having said all that, it is a very nice, clean hotel - I just would have expected more for the price we were paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vina Romantica is located just 5 kilometers from the International Airport. We are located in a tiny rural village at an altitude of 4200 feet. It is tranquil and the views of the volcanoes are magnificient. We are on the road to many of the tourist attractions that can be seen in one day. There are many very good restaurants in the area. You can relax and enjoy the true Costa Rican life style while staying at Vina Romantica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Vina Romantica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vina Romantica Alajuela
- Vina Romantica Hotel Alajuela
- Vina Romantica Costa Rica/Alajuela