I really enjoyed my brief stay here at the end of my trip to Costa Rica. I had previously stayed at a less than comfortable hotel in San Jose on one leg of my journey, and wasn't sure what to expect here. I arrived in the evening after a long bus ride. I was taken to a cozy room with a private bathroom. It was in a separate building to the left of the main building. It was simple but quite lovely and comfortable. The guy at the reception desk was pleasant and helpful. Twice the wifi wasn't working and he fixed it quickly. I missed breakfast but appreciated the shuttle to the airport. I definitely recommend this hotel as a place to stay when arriving to or leaving the San Jose airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former mansion converted into a nice little hotel just five minutes from the international Juan Sta Maria airport in San Jose Costa Rica. Convenient location in Alajuela city, includes free taxi from the hotel to the airport, full breakfast, free wireless and access to internet, friendly atmosphere Costarican management. Nice tropical decoration with beautiful gardens, a true oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Los Volcanes B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Volcanes Alajuela
- Hotel Los Volcanes Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Los Volcanes B&B Costa Rica/Alajuela