We had no interest in spending time in San Jose, so this was a good spot to stay for a night between time on the Nosara beaches and an early flight the next morning. The room was small, but fine, the private bathroom clean, the shower water hot. The taxi to the airport in the early morning was included in the price. So would breakfast have been, but we were leaving too early and they couldn't pack us anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former mansion converted into a nice little hotel just five minutes from the international Juan Sta Maria airport in San Jose Costa Rica. Convenient location in Alajuela city, includes free taxi from the hotel to the airport, full breakfast, free wireless and access to internet, friendly atmosphere Costarican management. Nice tropical decoration with beautiful gardens, a true oasis in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Volcanes Alajuela
- Hotel Los Volcanes Bed And Breakfast
- Hotel Los Volcanes B&B Costa Rica/Alajuela