This place has romantic old world charm, a la Bogart and Bacall, which I have not seen elsewhere in the Americas. Sorry my stay was so brief. If you love chain hotels, you won't like it here.
It's in a sketchy neighborhood, but there is security and fencing. The sounds of the morning birds overwhelmed the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trapp Family Country Inn is located only 1 mile from Juan Santamaria International Airport. We offer comfortable accomodations along with genuine family service in a peaceful atmosphere. This colonial style hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens with centenary fig trees. From the private balcony of your room, in the terraze or by the pool, you will enjoy nature and relax with the musical sound of the birds. A true oasis in the middle of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Trapp Family Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Trapp Family Country Alajuela
- Country Inn Alajuela
- Alajuela Country Inn
- Hotel Trapp Family Country Inn Costa Rica/Alajuela