“Good fresh Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Grecia, Costa Rica
“Good fresh Pizza”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Friendly restaurant staff, good think crust pizza with lots of topping options. Nice salads and very good lasagna. We will continue to go back and try the many options.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RedheadinCr

Ottawa, Canada
“Very good for the price ”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

The pizza is very affordable and good for what you are paying.

They make very nice smoothies as well.
The place itself is nothing fancy.

Enjoyed it.

1 Thank Stonemike300
Montclair, New Jersey
“FROM ONCE WAS EXCELLENT TO JUST OK IN A MATTER OF MONTHS”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Ok, lets get this out of the way before you read the review...I am a native New Jerseyan/ New Yorker now living with my wife and toddler twins on my coffee farm in Grecia for the past few years. When we first arrived , I quickly became good friends with the owner, Andrea, as we both are from Italy and Sicily. In the beginning the food was hands down the best pizzeria in Grecia. Pizza and other dishes were prepared right[ right as in the correct Italian way] with no holding back on quality ingredients for preparation. Pizza was perfect with fresh ingredients and dough was perfect. Unfortunately, as time passed on and Mundo's moved across the street from their od spot to a bigger location, staff was fired/ and or quit, and everything has gone down from there. Staff is now a revolving door of new faces, but most importantly, and I know from first hand experience, quality of ingredients, from dough, to sauce and everything else has gone down hill. Andrea , unfortunately, has followed the path of most other restaurant owners...that which is the quality of the food goes down, and the prices have gone up...way up. What once was $6.00 for a medium pie has now skyrocketed to $8.00 plus for the same size but with inferior ingredients. I must add, though it seems I am being negative on Mundo's, I simply am stating that for a "regular" customer and a family friend of Andrea's, that I am just calling it as I see it. My family and I will continue going to Mundo's, if not for my friendship with my Andrea, but the visits will be less frequented. Once again , greed comes ahead of making, what once was, simply the best pizzeria in town.

• Visited December 2013
San Francisco, Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We live in the hills outside of Grecia so we get our pizza delivered by taxi, this adds to the expense, however Mundo's Pizza is worth the extra effort & money. We have never eaten in the restaurant itself.

• Visited May 2013
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Fun place”
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Good thin crust pizza. Just need to add Italian sausage as an option. Nicely decorated.Good service.

Visited April 2013