“Fabulous”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

marypethi...
Lake Worth, Florida
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My husband and I love this place. Clean, immaculate, new and everything we needed and more. The weather is fantastic and so comfortable all day and all night long. Views are to die for and the property and guest home is like a luxury hotel. It is way under valued in our opinion for this place. All the amenity's you could ever want. Owners are the BEST ever for our travels and where to go.
We give this a 10+ forget the 5******. Mary and Joe

Date of stay: February 2017
Your age range 65+
26 Mar 2017
Love having you and Joe here come back soon.
Dalyene B
Tega Cay, South Carolina
“Best place I have ever stayed on vacation!!!”
Reviewed 17 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Joe and Geegee are wonderful and informative host for their guest house. The view was fabulous day and even better at night!!!!
5 star place you must go and partake the slice of heaven.

Date of stay: December 2016
17 Dec 2016
Dalene you and Rocky were a delight. Glad you enjoyed the guest home and thank you for leaving it so nice and clean and in order for an ideal guest thank you
MetryMike
Hammond, Louisiana
“Excellent Place/Landlords”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We've rented from Geegee and Joe Beatty since February 2015. We could not have asked for better accommodations. The property is beautiful and the view is much better than we expected. Geegee and Joe have been great. Anything we had questions about or needed, they we way out of their way to help us. We can't say enough good things about the property and owners.

Date of stay: February 2015
Liked best: The owners
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Kimberly...
Broomfield, Colorado, United States
“Simply AH-MAZING!”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

My expectations were met and then some. Excellent view with immaculate accommodations. Just perfect.

Date of stay: October 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The accommodations and the view was breathtaking
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Stephanie...
“I'm in love!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My husband and I decided to treat ourselves to a vacation to a place we had never been. We don't like to rough it so when I saw this beautiful home, I knew it would be perfect. Boy was that an understatement! Pictures can always be deceiving, but in this case, the pictures can't begin to describe the splendor of this home. From the moment we stepped into the home our dream vacation began. From the modern kitchen to the gracious bathrooms and comfortable living quarters, this house has it all. Every single morning my husband and I sat outside on the huge covered patio enjoying the best part of our tranquil vacation, the VIEW! It was so peaceful to watch the sun come up and have uninterrupted conversation with my spouse. In the evening we did the same thing, only with a glass of wine,great conversation and being mesmerized by the city lights of San Jose. I was so sad the last night of our stay.I turned to my husband and I said, "I'm in love". He replied looking so sweetly at me," I am too".

Date of stay: June 2014
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The modern amenities and the incredible views.
Liked least: nothing at all
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Romania
Reviewed 17 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Date of stay: November 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
17 Nov 2013
Thank you so much Andreia. You were a pleasure and hope that
you find work that you are looking for here in Costa Rica.
Joe Beatty
west orange
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Date of stay: September 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.