2,603 results
All reviews lava bar swim up bar master suite arenal volcano costa rica la fortuna hot springs steam room beautiful hotel pool area thermal water rooms face spring pools rain shower hot pools great view of the volcano our honeymoon
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I had to knock off 2 stars because of the lack of amenities and price. The hotel looked great. Rooms were clean and the thermal water felt great. The drinks were overpriced for a 3rd world country(spend the same in Vegas) and I hate Vegas. The WiFi on the floor I was staying at was not working for like 2 days I don’t know even if it got fixed when I left. Also it was playoffs and guess what I had nowhere to watch my Yankees play except the 1 TV they have in the bar by the lobby. The restaurants and the bar on the other floor NO TVs!!!!. The food was 10x better when you go to the nearest town only about 5 min drive and you will find everything there.

1  Thank Vernam79
Jennie A, Gerente at The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear guest,

We appreciate your positive commend about the hotel, the rooms and the hot springs.
We are not aware of issues with the internet in the rooms. Our internet in the hotel is very strong in every area. But definitly we take this comment serious and we will double-check connections of all rooms,
Unfortunately Costa Rica is not a very cheap country, even though our prices in this season are almost 50% off for the hotel rooms.
You are right, our hotel has only 1 bar with television where you can watch the Yankees.
Most of our clients come to visit us for rest, nature and wellness experience, that is the reason we prefer not to convert the hotel in a sport bar ambiance.
We are really sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We loved our stay here. Staff was super friendly. Lounging in the on-site hot springs was a real treat. A great base to explore nearby attractions. The spa was really awesome, if a little pricey. Breakfast buffet and dinner (don't miss the seared tuna) was superb.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
ServicioCliente R, Gerente at The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear MsTravelicious,

We appreciate your comments about your stay, and we are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay, the beautiful views of the Arenal volcano joined with great relaxation in our volcanic hot waters.

We hope you choose us again, it will be a pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

This hotel is right on the road, so that part is a bit disappointing. The hotel itself is wonderful, and we had nothing but success with all the staff. They were pleasant, helpful, and full of great suggestions on local attractions. The facilities were great, and the pool was a wonderful place to spend the day. Not usually a pool person, it was hard to pull myself away when the bar, food, and service were so accessible.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank canadianrogue

Dear Canadianrogue,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts after your recent visit.

We love to hear that you enjoyed both the hotel and our facilities, we are pleased to offer our services and to make our guests feel at home.

We hope you come back to visit us soon,

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Where do I start! We stayed here for a couples trip and everything was Amazing from the beginning to the end. From greeting us with drinks, fast service and a friendly welcome hand written note in our room. The hotel was spotless. Me and my husband travel quite a bit so we are familiar with different types of customer service in other countries and I must say the people here made us feel like Royalty, especially Jefferson. The room was very clean and big. The food was nothing less than amazing. I honestly did not expect it to be so good. The views are breath taking. The resort wasn’t over crowded so I felt like it was the perfect time to be there. The naturally heated pools where everything and so relaxing. All expectations were definitely exceeded. We will be back again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
ServicioCliente R, Gerente at The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear guest,

We are very happy to hear your positive comments about your stay. For us it is very important to offer perfect stays. Your comments help us and motivate us to continue striving day by day with the beautiful nature making us company at all times.

We hope you keep on visiting Arenal for more years,

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here from October 19th-22nd 2017. We came here for a couples trip and it was our best stay ever! We were welcomed with natural refreshing drinks, the staff were very nice and had awesome customer service. Jefferson at the front desk was very helpful and always smiling. Jimmy at the front desk was very kind and helped us look for a lost phone in which we were able to find. The food selection for breakfast is beyond any hotel I have visited it was exquisite. I will definitely be staying here again the next time I travel to Costa Rica!!!!!

Dear Dianja W,

We appreciate your comments about your stay, and we are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay and the beautiful views of the Arenal volcano joined with great relaxation. Your comments encourage us to continue working hard.

We hope you choose us again,