“Great sandwiches”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Vancouver, Canada
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We had lunch at Gecko Gourmet. They had great sandwiches and smoothies. Located just off the main street of La Fortuna. My girlfriend and I each ordered a different sandwich and smoothie and they were all delicious. I would recommend stopping in for lunch.

• Visited November 2013

Boulder, Colorado
“Great place for breaksfast or lunch”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

There are a lot of great choices for breakfast or lunch at Gecko Café. I have ordered both the Asian Chicken Salad and the Greek salad and was very satisfied with both. My boyfriend ordered the breakfast sandwich one day and the huevos rancheros the other day and both of them looked amazing. I enjoyed the open air atmosphere of the restaurant and the friendly service.

• Visited November 2013
Boulder, Colorado
“Killer breakfast sandwich”
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Great bread, cheese, eggs, bacon, ripe avocado. Coffee was good also. Friendly bilingual waitress. Going again tomorrow morn.

Lawrence
“Great food, Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We found this cafe a little late on our vacation which may have been a blessing. The food was so good there we ended up eating there our final two days in La Fortuna. Their breakfast burrito was excellent and quite large. We tried different items on the menu each day and I can't complain about a single thing. The brownie dessert was probably unnecessary after a good size meal but well worth it and it comes with a scoop of ice cream. I would say the only complaint I had about this restaurant and all restaurants we ate at was they all play to much Bob Marley.

Visited July 2013
Tollhouse CA
“Super breakfast!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

We enjoyed breakfast at Gecko's two days. Andreas took very good care of us. The breakfast was fresh and really tasty! We also ate lunch here one afternoon and that was equally as delicious! Thank you!

Visited July 2013