After learning that our room was given away by another hostel in town and walking all over the town to find another place to stay, Posada inn was a breath of fresh air. We meet Carmen the receptionist, she was very nice and helpful and was able to book us a room. The room was just what we were looking for, a clean bed, bathroom, and hot water. With a extra bonus of breakfast in the morning (typical tico breakfast)! All for $13 pp. We would recomend this inn to backpackers looking for a nice clean place to lay your head down for a couple of night, it is certaintly worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada del Arenal, we are located in the center of La Fortuna. The supermarket and local stores are only 200 meters west on Main Street and walk a little further to find a bank / ATM, cafes, excellent restaurants and bars, all within walking distance. We have a very safe and quiet environment, so come to relax and enjoy our hospitality. Parking. Tour Desk. Communal Kitchen. Wi-Fi and Free Internet. View of Arenal Volcano. TV on the Back Patio. Private Baths with Hot Water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your Posada Del Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Posada Del Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos