We had a wonderful experience at Posada Inn! We were in La Fortuna for two days and wanted to make the most of our time there. The people at Posada went out of their way to accommodate us: cooked us special requests (empanadas), showed us cool places to explore that are not in the guide books, set up an awesome excursion to the hot springs as well as a guided hike, recommended good local eats, even took me to the pharmacy when I had a headache and showed me what to ask for. It was a very welcoming place with a personal feel.
The set up is very nice as well. The rooms are clean and airy, there is a cute kitchen and outdoor breakfast area complete with hammocks, and beautiful landscaping. Walking distance to everything and next door to a awesome bakery that is open 24 hrs. I highly recommend Posada Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada del Arenal, we are located in the center of La Fortuna. The supermarket and local stores are only 200 meters west on Main Street and walk a little further to find a bank / ATM, cafes, excellent restaurants and bars, all within walking distance. We have a very safe and quiet environment, so come to relax and enjoy our hospitality. Parking. Tour Desk. Communal Kitchen. Wi-Fi and Free Internet. View of Arenal Volcano. TV on the Back Patio. Private Baths with Hot Water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Posada Del Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Posada Del Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos