I stayed at Posado Inn during Christmas time and the staff at was more then accommodiating. The breakfast was excellent and if you wanted any special requests they were sure to do those for you. The rooms were big and the showers were hot. It was close enough to town that I could walk everywhere I wanted to go. Elaine was very helpful on arranging tours. Carmen is an excellent cook. It was very quite so you could get a good nite sleep.There is a outdoor kitchen that you can use to cook meals and there is a bakery a few steps away that is open 24 hours a day. I highly recommend Posado Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada del Arenal, we are located in the center of La Fortuna. The supermarket and local stores are only 200 meters west on Main Street and walk a little further to find a bank / ATM, cafes, excellent restaurants and bars, all within walking distance. We have a very safe and quiet environment, so come to relax and enjoy our hospitality. Parking. Tour Desk. Communal Kitchen. Wi-Fi and Free Internet. View of Arenal Volcano. TV on the Back Patio. Private Baths with Hot Water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Posada Del Arenal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Posada Del Arenal Costa Rica/La Fortuna De San Carlos