“Great little cafe”

My Coffee La Fortuna & Restaurant
Price range: US$2 - US$25
Cuisines: American, French, Costa Rican, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: American (Traditional), Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Creperies, Fast Food, Italian, Latin American, Mexican, Seafood, Spanish/Basque and Vegetarian
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great place to get your day started in La Fortuna. Breakfast here is great they have the traditional Costa Rican breakfast and some twist on some American favorites. My favorite dish was the salmon eggs benedict had a twice while I was there.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We sat and watched the world go by. We liked the coffee and desserts. My daughter ordered crepes and my wife and I had coffee. Good service and great location.

1  Thank GermanRobledo
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great coffee..make sure you try the typical costa rican coffee. It has a kick to it ...and is very delicious!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We were at My Coffee with friends. While my husband's food and mine came correctly, both the omelets they ordered came with incorrect ingredients. The waitress never checked back with us to see how the food was. So they felt sort of stuck with the wrong thing but didn't have time to wait to have another one remade. The coffee was good though. The WiFi didn't work when we came in, but they quickly got it working again. It worked for about a half hour before dying again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were walking around downtown Fortuna and wanted a breakfast a little bit different than the gallo pinto and scrambled eggs, so we stopped in to give it a try. The coffee was really good so that is a really big positive in my book. I had the eggs benedict and my partner had the french toast, amazing. We were able to sit out on the deck and watch the crowd pass by enjoying the morning. This little place is a gem not to be missed, and the prices were really good as well