“My favorite part of my whole trip!”

Original Arenal ATV
US$65.00*
ATV Best adventure in La Fortuna & FREE natural mud mask
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our adventure begins when we pick up each of our clients at their hotel in our Comfortable passenger van. Then we travel to our private farm located next to the volcano and National Park. Here You will be introduced to our profesional bi-lingual guide who will give you all the information you will need to to begin your adventure atop of your Quad. You will start out in open plans where you can warm up with your quad. Then quickly you will start your crazy ride through the tropical rain forest. This experiance you will never forget! Crazy turns, wild jumps and alot of adrenaline running though your body. And all the time you will experiance one of the natural wonders of the world. You will come to observation points where you can stop and take pictures to remember your adventure. Also you will come to natural rivers where you can stop and take some of the mud off from your crazy ride. Then you will begin your jurney back through the jungle. You will be on your quad for 2 1/2 hours, full of adrenaline and excitement. After you make your way back you can wash off, take a drink and talk with others about your crazy experiance. Then we will take you back to your destination where you can enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

So much fun! Had 2 tour guides due to one of them being in training, so the guide behind us, (Augustin) was super cool. We stopped and he told us a little more as the others in the group moved on with the other tour guide. They were super cool about pics and recordings. Don't miss out on an awesome adventure with these guys!

1  Thank Ed S

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The overall trip was very good, as well as the guide and out ATV's worked fine, however, in the group of 6, there was 1 ATV that continue to shut down all the way, and slowed the rest of the group down.

Im not sure if it was the ATV problem, or the person didn't knew how to drive very well.

I would recomend it.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had such an incredible time on this ATV tour. Ruben, our guide, was so funny and full of life. He taught us a lot about the area: showing us the craters from the volcanic explosion, told us about the migration of the animals, showed us the natural clay deposits, and even introduced us to one of his monkey pals!

This ATV tour was my favorite part of our ten day trip. While I grew up on motorcycles and dirt bikes, it was my boyfriend's first time and he loved it. It's easy to catch on, super safe, and a total blast…even in the rain!

I even lost my phone somewhere along the trail. Ruben went back and minutes later showed up with my phone intact.

Thank you, Ruben, for making this part of our trip so much fun!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

i went with a couple of friends, it was great. We had a lot of fun driving the atv and trying not to crash them :D We got to see a few birds and thier nest. Deeply recommended.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I booked a 2 1/2 hr tour with Augustin and really enjoyed the trip. We shared an ATV and followed him through the trails, periodically stopping to see the native plants, birds, animals and craters from previous volcanic activity. He dug out some volcanic clay, which we also painted our faces and arms with. Midway through the tour it started raining really hard, but he took out some plastic to wrap out backpack so nothing got wet. Then the trails were even more fun, splashing through the mud and puddles! I would really recommend this to anyone looking to ride ATVs in the area - the entire experience was fun, friendly and educational.