“All set”

Anywhere Costa Rica - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: From a safari float to a complete vacation we will help you make the most of your visit.
Silver Spring
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“All set”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We began our planning to go to Costa Rica for a family of 5 in July/August 2014 with ACR based on the recommendation of a friend who sent us their itinerary from their trip. It was a great basis to begin planning our trip from. We kept ACR's recommendations for some of our trip, and used others to begin looking for better prices in the same places. For instance, we were able to get rooms at La Mariposa in Manuel Antonio for less, had a great flight using the promo fare with Nature Air that ACR would not book for international travelers because of the baggage restrictions(saved a lot of $!), and booked an awesome house at Casas de Soleil at a much cheaper rate. There were a number of items, including transportation, accommodations and activities that were perfect. All of our transportation - SJO to Manuel Antonio private; Manuel Antonio to Monteverde private (awesome driver Minor!), taxi-boat-taxi from Monteverde to La Fortuna, private La Fortuna to Santa Teresa including the ferry, and finally Santa Teresa to the airport in Tambor- made everything perfect.

The roads were often brutal and ACR drivers made such an ambitious itinerary go without a problem. The accommodations, because we are a family of 5, almost always could be gotten at a cheaper price by contacting them directly. Our whitewater rafting trip and zip lining were booked through ACR and they were both great.
We would definitely recommend scheduling a trip with Anywhere Costa Rica because we know we would not have had such a good time, with very few hassles, without them!

Visited August 2014

Franklin, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing service in Costa Rica!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Family and I used anywhere costa Rica to book all of our transfers from our hotels to airport and back as well as booking all of our tours. It was the best money we spent! My husband was happy to not have to navigate the roads of C. Rica and was able to better enjoy the ride. The drivers were prompt and courteous. We had a private driver take us from the airport at SJO and take us to Manuel Antonio. Likewise they took us from manual Antonio to Arenal and then at the end of our trip from Arnel back to SJO. The cars were clean. They will always spot on time!!! The drivers all spoke some English and were happy to stop for restroom breaks or sightseeing breaks. And the tours we booked through them were good tours- they came to our hotel. picked us up and drop us off after the tour. When we had an issue with weather and we needed to cancel a tour, it was easy to reach them in CR and they were going to get our money back. Then we decided to reschedule it, called them back and they very promptly rescheduled it for us for the time we wanted Quickly sending us email confirmation. Thanks Katia!!

2 Thank Hinson5
Cahuita, Costa Rica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent, Professional experience with anywhere CR”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I am Galia, with my 8 year daughter came to visit CR. Limer my friend that lives here, recommended us Anywhere for our trip, and she did all the booking online with the kind and professional Ivannia Zuniga. she was so helpful and quick and understood exactly our needs.
after 2 hours we had all ready with prices and everything. the hotels were great, we travelled 5 days to Arenal and Monteverde, great tours , very good guides, everything on time.
this made our experience really powerful, and we recommend on Anywhere CR to everyone that asks.

Visited August 2014
Spring Branch, Texas, United States
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Cannot go wrong with Anywhere Costa Rica”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Wow! This company was top notch service all the way. I booked my vacation in February for a July trip and spent and spent countless emails going back and forth with Costa Rica on further tailoring my experience. Katia, my advisor, was timely and patient in answering the myriad of questions I had over the course of these months. She was awesome and the trip went off without a hitch. From drivers, to hotels, to excursions, I never worried about anything and they were the main reason for it. I cannot thank them enough for the great service they provided and giving my family a trip to remember. I would gladly go back and use them for any vacation I had.

Long Island, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent and worry free trip planning and customer service!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

When my husband and I decided to plan a July trip to Costa Rica without much advance notice (approx. 1 month), we wanted to find assistance from someone we could trust who had local knowledge of the areas we hoped to visit. We worked with Alonzo from Anywhere Costa Rica and can't say enough about the excellent service he provided. Alonzo answered every question and concern we had about our proposed itineraries in a kind, courteous, objective and professional manner. It was clear that Alonzo wanted to help us to plan a trip that we would enjoy and that would suit our needs. He listened to us instead of just creating a cookie cutter itinerary based on the most obvious tourist destinations and activities.

During our ten day trip, we traveled to Tortuguero, Monteverde, Rincon de la Vieja, and Playa Hermosa. I can't say enough about these locations - they were all stunningly beautiful and our experiences there were fantastic. The hotels and activities Anywhere Costa Rica suggested at each of these destinations were perfect for us. Anywhere Costa Rica arranged our transportation between each of these destinations. Although we did a lot of traveling across the country during this trip, Anywhere Costa Rica made it easy. The drivers were always on time, professional, friendly, and engaging.

We ran into one unexpected issue while we were in Costa Rica. While we were in Rincon de la Vieja, although we had amazing accommodations which I would absolutely recommend (Hotel Borrinquen), we found out that the entrance to Rincon de la Vieja National Park near the hotel had recently closed due to a washed out road. The park ended up being a very expensive 1.5 hour drive from the hotel. This was unfortunate because the entire reason we went to the Rincon de la Vieja area was to hike the volcano. (We also found out the trail to the volcano crater is also currently closed due to volcanic activity, but there are other great trails at the park). When I called Anywhere Costa Rica to express our disappointment, Alonzo and Pablo, his manager, went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were satisfied with our trip. Their customer service was fantastic.

I highly recommend using Anywhere Costa Rica in planning any trip to Costa Rica.

1 Thank K C