“Always a great time!”

Volcano Lake Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: VLA is your "one-stop-shop" for all of your adventures and tours in costa rica.I wil beat anybody's prices. My name is Erick i have live in Costa Rica for 14 years I just don't do my hometown la Fortuna. I do the whole country. I have explored the whole country everything that I do is because I have done it myself so I know who to call and where to go. so you can have the time of your life at the cheapest price is ever. My review speak for themselves I highly recommend you get a hold of me before you book anything on the Internet. Thank you for your time
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was my second trip on Captain Erick's boat excursion and it has been fun both times! Love the lake and the crew, the scenery is spectacular! The large snapping turtle was a great bonus.

1  Thank Guy B
Volcanolakeadventure, Owner at Volcano Lake Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2015

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good service, interesting information about the lake and local area. Good advise about other tours in the area. Wonderful day of swimming and playing in the warm waters. Great food and fun.

1  Thank Brad S

Reviewed 27 March 2014

As a first time solo traveler to Costa Rica, Erick helped make it one of best times of my life! He quickly planned an itinerary for me that was close to my budget full of adventures such as ziplining, white water rafting, volcano tours, ect. He also booked wonderful hostels where I met lots of cool people. He always called to check up on me to make sure everything was okay and we even hung out one night which was awesome! It was great meeting the person who planned my trip because it shows that he really cares about his clients.

Erick, thanks for a great time. I definitely know who to turn to when I'll plan my next Costa Rican trip!

2  Thank Nitapita123

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I recently visited Costa Rica with my family. There were 9 of us so it was a lot to handle. Erick Zalaya did a hands down FANTASTIC job making sure everything was the way we wanted it and did anything and everything he could to make our 10 day stay in Costa Rica unforgettable. It is a trip we will not forget. My fiancé and I are hoping we will get the chance to go to Costa Rica again through Volcano Lake Adventures for our honeymoon. Big thank you to Erick for making our trip of a lifetime one for the books!

1  Thank Kelsey J

Reviewed 14 March 2014

VOLCANO LAKE ADVENTURES! Erick makes it happen! Always searching for the best price for us. Zip lining, canyoneering, whitewater rafting and an incredible day on the water on Lake Arenal in Erick's party boat with all the amenities. Lake Arenal is the largest inland, man made lake in Costa Rica and is at the base of Arenal Volcano. The views are spectacular and Erick and Volcano Lake Adventures have harnessed it all for exhilarating, safe adventures. This guy aims to please! From sun up to sundown and then some. Highly recommend it!! Be sure to plan your "ONE WEEK GET AWAY WITH VOLCANO LAKE ADVENTURES"

1  Thank Ross S